Brian S1+ Journal

Rep Points

Brian S1+ Journal

Date: 10/17/04

Decided to keep a journal here to track my progress on S1+. For those who have wanted to try something but not sure if it is worth the investment, maybe this journal will be helpful. I tried a 5-week cycle of 4 Diol a while back with only minor gains (not sure if from the 4 Diol or just regular lifting and eating right) so going into this cycle uncertain as to what, if any, effect S1+ will have on me. Despite not being sure if will work, I plan on going all out for the 4 weeks and keep my diet clean. Even giving up the beer for at least the next 6-weeks.

Want to try another cycle before the "Ban" takes affect so I can stock up if I get good results.

A little bit background on myself, lifted for about 10-years in my "younger" days and took off for about 9-years. I have now been back lifting for about 9-months and feel I have built up a base now. Some of my stats are:

Age - 39
    Weight - 181
    % bodyfat - 23% (Damn those Fat Calipers - cant get it to lie)
    Height - 5 ft 7 inch.
    Squat - 275 for 6 reps
    bench - 250 for 6 reps
    Trying to dig out a tape measure to give the rest of my stats.

Will do 5 sprays in the morning and 5 in the evening. Have 2 bottles of 6OXO for later and Milk Thistle. Shaved my legs in order to have a large enough area to apply the S1+ (wife got a big kick out of that - I'm a hairy dude).

I live in a small South Pacific Country now so main access is a home gym I have. It's not bad with plenty of free weights, dumbell's from 20 lb - 90 lb, flat/incline/decline bench, and set up to do lat pulldowns and a pek Deck. So my lifting will concentrate on basic movements throughout my cycle. Plan to keep my reps in the 5-8 rep range. As for diet, plan on eating at least 1.5 grams per bodyweight (actually a little more, shooting for about 275-300 grams per day).

Figure I will post once a week (don't want to bore everyone with the daily grind) about my progress, effects on my mood and side affects (if any).

See you next Week!

Rep Points

Week2

After one full week on this cycle I have noticed the following:

Weight 179 (compared to 181 a week ago)
    % Fat 21.8% (compared to 23%).
    Bench 285 for 6 reps
    Squat 305 for 6 reps
    Eating between 1.5 - 2.0 grams protein per pound.

The way I calculate it I gained a little more than 1/2 pound of muscle in a week. My lifts are going up quickly. Haven't felt a real surge in energy but I do feel stronger. I haven't felt any sides and energy is up a little bit.

I think Week 2 will be the telling phase for me as I know it can take a while to kick in. Still, I am happy with the increase in bench and squat. Although not listed, I have had some good gains (for me) in all my lifts.

I do notice that when I put the S1+ on it burns my leg for about 5-minutes (no big deal). I am going to spread it out over both my legs this week.

I will report again next week.

Rep Points

That is a tremendous increase in strength for just one week. Impressive. Especially given that it appears you are in a caloric deficit based on weight change. I am surprised you didn't balloon up somewhat from the 4AD.

You might try applying the S1+ to your lowerback. The 1-Test is what burns so much and I find if I apply to my legs I end up getting it on my hands then touching my face etc later in the day. So I just mainly use lowerback now. Absorption seems no worse.

Week 3 is likely to be the telling phase as far as strength gains go. That is when 1Test typically kicks in for most users. Quite pleasant it is when it happens.