• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are these clean?

Katia7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm getting really sick of chicken and was wondering if these things are OK to have....

Russian Pelmeni:
Ingrediants: flour, water, salt, vegetable oil, eggs, beef, onion
Calories: 250
Total Fat: 12 g
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Protein: 13 g

Chicken Sausage:
Ingrediants: skinless chicken thighs, skinless chicken breast, red bell peppers (red peppers water, citric acid), salt, flavorings, sodium nitrate, in a pok casing.
Calories: 130
Total Fat: 5 g
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Protein: 17 g

Seem ok to me. Anything is good for you in moderation. Just moderate your calorie intake based on your exercise cycles (bulking or cutting or slimming).

hmm, you need more protein in that man, plus i used to be like you i thought all i could eat is chken and that was bassicaly it, but its not true now that i know more i can cook myself cheeseburgers at home and they are perfectly healthy, if you wanna eat that stuf you mentioned add a scoop of protein powder maybe 15-30 minutes before you eat that because its just not enough protein (and maybe a little to much carbs for that kind of meal, and also the first one is little to much fat,) but thats my opinion

personally i don't like the looks of

flour
vegetable oil
sodium nitrate
pork casing

the second one seems really good to me but i would probobly 2 of the,

my last post was messed up, i said the second meal looks really nice/good but i would probobly eat 2 and a half of them at a time to get in all the stuff i need for MY body, it also seems that the second one is little low on carbs...... god damn there is always soemthing missing, lol

nikegurl said:
personally i don't like the looks of

flour
vegetable oil
sodium nitrate
pork casing
Took the words out of my mouth :yes:

how much is a serving?

Russian Pelmeni: 10 pieces, I would probably have 7 though.
Sausage: 1 link (3.2 oz)

If it all falls within the calorie range your trying to stay within, should be fine.
We have turkey sweet sausage when not dieting. I just have to watch that I don't eat them all myself.

Back