• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Feet Hurt Doing Calves

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When I do calves, any machine, my feet give out before my calves do. I get a real bad burning in the middle of my foot that makes me have to stop. What's up with that, is that normal?

I used to get that, not anymore though. I just battled thru it.

Make sure that your toes are on the platform enough that you aren't straining the foot/toes, and I also dont abuse the weight and bounce it around because thats a good way to get a foot injury. You could also aim for lower reps for awhile.

Thanks guys. Maybe my foot is isn't on the platform far enough. I usually keep it so just the ball of my feet are on it. I'm careful about the bouncing, always do it slow and controlled.

rock4832 said:
Thanks guys. Maybe my foot is isn't on the platform far enough. I usually keep it so just the ball of my feet are on it. I'm careful about the bouncing, always do it slow and controlled.

That is about the same way I put my feet on the platform, or should I say piece of wood on my basement floor. The muscles in your foot may just be lagging. As long as it's lactic acid burn you're feeling and not pain, just work through it.

It's definately lactic acid. I may be a wimp, I can work through it for so long and then I feel like they're going to explode, LOL. Guess I got girly foot muscles :)

rock4832 said:
It's definately lactic acid. I may be a wimp, I can work through it for so long and then I feel like they're going to explode, LOL. Guess I got girly foot muscles :)

They will catch up eventually. I used to get that feeling a little bit, but not to the extent you are.

Does it hurt more at the top or bottom of the movement?

It's through the whole movement once it starts hurting. My feet feel like they are going to explode.

Back