• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hypogonadism

ogar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got my blod work back and with 10MG daily of Androgel my Test level came back at 423 which was a 300 point drop from two months ago. Any idea why it's dropping if i am using Androgel?

Robert DiMaggio said:
I assume that you mean 10grams of Androgel?

Sounds like your skin is not absorbing it. :shrug:

The actual dosages are in g, but the effective dosages are in mg. The packets and the pump bottle read 2.5g, 5g and 10g. But only 1% of the full dosage is absorbed by the skin.

Last edited:
ogar said:
I just got my blod work back and with 10MG daily of Androgel my Test level came back at 423 which was a 300 point drop from two months ago. Any idea why it's dropping if i am using Androgel?

How long have you been on Androgel? In the first few months it can drop. Other factors are stress, which can counteract even testosterone replacement (cortisol). Also, your Free Testosterone is probably a more important indicator of the effectiveness of replacement. The numbers you mentioned look like Total Testosterone. If you've just started on Androgel, even though 10mg is a high dosage, you may just need an increase.

How do you feel?

Back