• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So I think im gonna cheat tonight...

thajeepster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I plan on having a nice cheat meal tonight, pizza for dinner and maybe a fudge brownie for dessert. I was wondering when I should workout today to dampen the impact? Just before, after? Maybe earlier in the day? Should I decrease my cals in my other meals to even myself out for the day? What do you guys think? Maybe I should just say screw it and pig out tonight, Im trying to bulk anyways. Today is not a very heavy lifting session, Just shoulders ( about 5 exercises of 8-10 reps ) and abs.

Thanks again guys.

personally when I cheat it is on an off days to take advantage of the extra cals and increasd serum insulin levels and usually the day after legs or back...

I also get my cheating in early in the day, you don't want to go to sleep with jacked up serum insulin levels...

I don't base my cheats on when the optimal time in relation to my training is. It's a cheat. I need to get the most enjoyment out of it as possible. I chest when I have off from work so that I can go out with friends, eat dinner at my mom's place, or whatever floats my boat. That's just my feeling, but if you want to take it more seriously in relation to training, then listen to LAM's advice.

Back