• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Six Packs

Ahsan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am training for about 6 months and I train my abs regularly. Its enough time to appear six packs. Should I use weighted crunches. I used them a week ago and it improved my packs a lot. Upper packs started to appear a bit but I have heard that using weights on crunches can widen your waist, is this true.Remember when I started training I was not a fat guy, I was a skinny guy and I use to have good midsection but even at that time i didnot have six packs.

The key to great abs is diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, and more diet.

Or at least, that's what I've been told. ;)

cfs3 said:
The key to great abs is diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, and more diet.

Or at least, that's what I've been told. ;)
LOL. Cardio too.

Great abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym...

cardio :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

"cardio" or aerobic exercise will do nothing if your diet isn't in order

Diet and Cardio :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Duncans Donuts said:
"cardio" or aerobic exercise will do nothing if your diet isn't in order
Well, diet is essential, I made that clear. I just didnt know why cardio hasnt been mentioned also. Cardio isnt everything, but I think its very important to losing fat. In fact, I would even venture to say that it assists with definition even if your diet isnt 100& on key. However, I stand with you in saying that diet is more important.

homersub.gif

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I remember someone saying cardio actually does nothing or very little for direct weightloss, it only oxidizes skin or something

MMM....a naked turkey.

I dont do a lot of cardio cuz I am already a skinny guy and wants to add mass. I ride my bicycle all the way to the gym, for about 15 to 20 mins I think! thats all. And for the diet I must say that I am a muslim and this month is our holy month of Ramadan. I am supposed to fast for the whole month so u can say that its the best time for me to get six packs.

Diet is certainly the most important factor, but in terms of training, I think weight training is more important than cardio if you want to achieve improved defintion.

well in these days as mentioned above, I am fasting so my diet can be controlled automatically. I do workout my abs daily

your diet is more important than training if you just want visible 6 packs. training will help you develop your abs, but if your bf% is not low enough, they will not show.

Thx babes u look hot especially ur ass,lol. well I told ya before I am a skinny guy so how come my bf% can be high. Anyway how can one know his bf%. I dont have fat caliper

Ahsan said:
Thx babes u look hot especially ur ass,lol. well I told ya before I am a skinny guy so how come my bf% can be high. Anyway how can one know his bf%. I dont have fat caliper

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahsan said:
I am a skinny guy so how come my bf% can be high.

being skinny and being lean are not the same thing...

wtfzor said:
your diet is more important than training if you just want visible 6 packs. training will help you develop your abs, but if your bf% is not low enough, they will not show.
ok, ya i just want visible six packs.

what's your bf% now??

I have no idea! cuz i dont have fat caliper. Is there any other way to measure bf%.

I must agree, it is all about the quality (diet) of food you eat and a combo of cardio and ab exercises.

lol! ok so whats the bottom line. Lets see
1. Diet
2. Cardio (how much ??)
3. Training
What about training. What type of exercises can u suggest ??
My current AB routine:
15 min non stop ab workout
Weighted Crunches 2 x 25 to 30 reps

Romain Chair Knee ups 2 x 25 to 30 reps

Weighted Seated Knee Ups or Weighted Seated Leg raises(anyone of them)2x30 reps

and I'll end up with a set of decline crunches or cruches (without weights) and a set of Knee ups(without weights). Just to left my abs burning.
That makes a total of 8 sets. I train my abs everday I go to gym.

Ahsan said:
I have no idea! cuz i dont have fat caliper. Is there any other way to measure bf%.
You can try the online bf calculators. But those are said to be waaay inaccurate. You could try a bf electronic impedence scale, but those are inaccurate as well. Calipers are also not the most accurate, but the cheapest. The only way to get it accurate is a water-immersion test (or something like that, i'am told) or using an x-ray machine in the hospital. If you are not planning to compete anytime soon, dont fuss with the bf number. Just go by your mirror. :cool:

Back