• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

A stupid Cycle question??

Boomshaklaka

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i am at the last four weeks of my cycle, which i started the fisrt four weeks with d-bol?

Can i finish the last four weeks with d-bols also or i wont need, as i am planning to do clen after i finish the cycle?

My cycle was like this:

Week 1-4 25mg dbol
Week 1-8 300mg deca/week
Week 4-16 500mg test/week
Week 9-16 400mg primo/week

where are you getting these crappy cycles from ?

Should've kept it simple for the first one:

Test alone or
Test/Dbol

Also, plan from the beginning and stick with it, unless you're having heavy sides, reaction, etc... Don't just switch things around at the end cause you feel like it. :thumb:

I didnt switch, its just i couldnt find deca around so i took primo instead to finish my course, and i planned to do a d-bol/deca cycle only but doc advised me to add test in so i did

you should have made sure you had enough stuff for the entire cycle before starting it. Then you wouldn't have ran into the problems you did...its up to you if you want to run dbol again at the end.

Boomshaklaka said:
but doc advised me to add test in so i did

hmmm...didn't we all same the same thing ? :rolleyes:

Well, u guys also advised me to do so and add test, so i did. Even if i know enough abuout roids, i still need advice from the pros
Anyways i'll run d-bol at the end cause i wasnt tht satisfied with the results?

Why aren't u satisfied with your results? How much did u gain?

Boomshaklaka said:
Well, u guys also advised me to do so and add test, so i did. Even if i know enough abuout roids, i still need advice from the pros
Anyways i'll run d-bol at the end cause i wasnt tht satisfied with the results?

doing 300 mg/wk of deca and 400 mg/wk of primo is almost pointless. I wouldn't use any less than 400 mg/wk of deca along with at least 4k cals. with deca you need high cals to get good results. and to be honest 400 mg/wk of primo is just about pointless. I wouldn't do any less than 600 mg/wk of primo, that shit is mild...there is a reason why female bb'ers use it

I gained about 5Kg of weight but i didnt see my biceps gone bigger or my chest. Only my shoulders. Thats why i wanna use dbol again

IML Gear Cream!
I say end the cycle now, do pct, and spend the next few months getting everything you need to do the cycle right. It is too late to fix this one. Next time, start the test from the begining and run the d-bol concurrently for the first 4 weeks. JMO.

Boomshaklaka said:
I gained about 5Kg of weight but i didnt see my biceps gone bigger or my chest. Only my shoulders. Thats why i wanna use dbol again

how exactly do you think dbol is going to specifically make your chest grow at the end of the cycle ?

the problem lies in your training not the gear you are using...

Correct me if i'm wrong bud..

Your in the 12th week of a 16 week cycle and your up 5 kilos (11 pounds)?

yeah listen to LAM bro...dbol doesn't target specific muscles....thats what training does.....you need to change something about that in order to make your chest and bi's grow

I guess i'd better prepare better for my next cycle, Which hopefully will be after four months. Okay LAM bro if i took dbol now and change my training wouldnt i get some results or its too late

Boomshaklaka said:
Yep, i am in the 12th week, and till now i gained about 5 kilos.

bro fix your diet/training because 11lbs in 12 weeks is ridiculous. I can easily gain 15lbs in a month with just dbol. And you should not be starting a cycle before you have everything you need

Boomshaklaka said:
I guess i'd better prepare better for my next cycle, Which hopefully will be after four months. Okay LAM bro if i took dbol now and change my training wouldnt i get some results or its too late

IMO...with 4 weeks left it's not worth adding in the dbol. if you haven't gained much quality muscle by now the addition of dbol won't do much to cure that.

you need to work on your diet before you start you next cycle. you also need to plan out your cycle better. maybe just something simple like

week 1-4 - dbol @ 25-30 mg/ED
week 1-10 - test enanthate @ 500 mg/ED

There is a guy with a book out right now that says do 500 ED but LAM typoed yes :D

BTW, if you pick up any books by L. Rea dont take it as gospel. Do your own research.

Back