Heading to FL

Thread: Heading to FL

Rep Points

Heading to FL

I will be in Ft Lodi Dodi for a couple days and then heading to Daytona for Alumni weekend, should be a blast, I haven't had a real vacay for a while.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Well Read
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hey dude I am like 45 minutes from Daytona and about 1 1/2 hrs from Lauderdale.
    Let me guess you are from Florida A&M?

OD
    "Doc, If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself..."

Est unusquisque faber ipsae suae fortunae.

We Americans scoff at the likes of African witch doctors yet spend 100's of millions of dollars on fake reducing systems.

The only regular exercise he gets is stretching the truth.

His intellect is not replenished, he is only an animal, only sensible in the duller parts...

Rep Points

No, I went to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Went to Canaveral a couple of times, had to take a shit ya know.

I actually worked for NASA for a year, but NASA Ames, not the one down there.

If ya can make it up to Daytona I may let you hang with tha big dog.

I will be in Fort Lodi Nov 4, 5 and Daytona until that sunday.

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Say hello to ALBOB. IsnĀ“t there where the elderly live?
    What is NASA Ames?

Rep Points

It is a branch of NASA in california, the area I dealt with is Air traffic control.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

I thought it was some type of fast food restaurant.
    Have fun.

Well Read
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Interesting. I starte of with working as a contractor for NASA. Launched the first 2 space shuttles and then got out of aeropsace all together. I felt I had the job all down to a rountine in 3 years and could just hand procedures to my technicians and computer automation to execute without me even being there. It was a blast working with the original astronaut team and getting that first bird off the ground safely. The astronauts were very cool to a few of us original team members and they often would have us over to their house for BBQ cookouts etc. when we worked simulated countdowns at JSC.

You going to the races then at Daytona or just hanging out with all the Bikers etc.?

OD
    "Doc, If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself..."

Est unusquisque faber ipsae suae fortunae.

We Americans scoff at the likes of African witch doctors yet spend 100's of millions of dollars on fake reducing systems.

The only regular exercise he gets is stretching the truth.

His intellect is not replenished, he is only an animal, only sensible in the duller parts...

Rep Points

just go to las olas or river front...tons of clubs and hot chicks all around

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OceanDude
    Interesting. I starte of with working as a contractor for NASA. Launched the first 2 space shuttles and then got out of aeropsace all together. I felt I had the job all down to a rountine in 3 years and could just hand procedures to my technicians and computer automation to execute without me even being there. It was a blast working with the original astronaut team and getting that first bird off the ground safely. The astronauts were very cool to a few of us original team members and they often would have us over to their house for BBQ cookouts etc. when we worked simulated countdowns at JSC.

You going to the races then at Daytona or just hanging out with all the Bikers etc.?

OD
    Just heading out for alumin weekend and heading to the ocean deck.