• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Heading to FL

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will be in Ft Lodi Dodi for a couple days and then heading to Daytona for Alumni weekend, should be a blast, I haven't had a real vacay for a while.

Hey dude I am like 45 minutes from Daytona and about 1 1/2 hrs from Lauderdale.
Let me guess you are from Florida A&M?

OD

No, I went to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Went to Canaveral a couple of times, had to take a shit ya know. :D

I actually worked for NASA for a year, but NASA Ames, not the one down there.

If ya can make it up to Daytona I may let you hang with tha big dog. :D

I will be in Fort Lodi Nov 4, 5 and Daytona until that sunday.

Say hello to ALBOB. Isn´t there where the elderly live?
What is NASA Ames?

It is a branch of NASA in california, the area I dealt with is Air traffic control.

I thought it was some type of fast food restaurant. :)
Have fun.

Interesting. I starte of with working as a contractor for NASA. Launched the first 2 space shuttles and then got out of aeropsace all together. I felt I had the job all down to a rountine in 3 years and could just hand procedures to my technicians and computer automation to execute without me even being there. It was a blast working with the original astronaut team and getting that first bird off the ground safely. The astronauts were very cool to a few of us original team members and they often would have us over to their house for BBQ cookouts etc. when we worked simulated countdowns at JSC.

You going to the races then at Daytona or just hanging out with all the Bikers etc.?

OD

just go to las olas or river front...tons of clubs and hot chicks all around

OceanDude said:
Interesting. I starte of with working as a contractor for NASA. Launched the first 2 space shuttles and then got out of aeropsace all together. I felt I had the job all down to a rountine in 3 years and could just hand procedures to my technicians and computer automation to execute without me even being there. It was a blast working with the original astronaut team and getting that first bird off the ground safely. The astronauts were very cool to a few of us original team members and they often would have us over to their house for BBQ cookouts etc. when we worked simulated countdowns at JSC.

You going to the races then at Daytona or just hanging out with all the Bikers etc.?

OD

Just heading out for alumin weekend and heading to the ocean deck.

Back