• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chewing gum?

Smoo_lord

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all, i love to chew my gum. The brand that i use contains no sugar, however I would like to know the possibilities of this having negative affects on my body!

Anyone else share any light on this subject?

Ah Ps i mostly chew it at work, to stop me from ripping someones head off.

Thanks all

Smoo_lord said:
Hey all, i love to chew my gum. The brand that i use contains no sugar, however I would like to know the possibilities of this having negative affects on my body!

Anyone else share any light on this subject?

Ah Ps i mostly chew it at work, to stop me from ripping someones head off.

Thanks all
I've been chewing sugar free gum forever. It's what keeps me sane. It's what keeps me from biting my nails. It's what keeps me from going to the vending machine for sugary snacks. Haven't had any catastrophic effects yet. each piece is like 5 cals and I'd say you burn that right off, just chewing! hahaha!

As far as the effects of it "tricking" your metabolism or stomach enzymes or whatever -- I've heard/read comments, but have never actually done any fact-checking on that.

I put SF gum and diet soda in the same category:

Technically, to be 100% hard-core, you probably should drop them. However, for most people it helps keep you sane and, therefore, does much more good than harm.

I don't chew gum often, but I use SF mints all day as I have a bad-breathe disorder...I live in fear:)

Arent most sugar-free gums full of sugar alcohols?

dance1.gif

Gum helps me get through the pre-contest diet, towards the end I am usually up to about 2 - 3 packs some days! lol
Two weeks out from contest though I cut it out along with anything else that contains aspartame as it can create bloating.

Back