• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would you still love her?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This thread is dedicated for P-funk who only cares about personality.

Let´s say that you meet this woman, that completes you. She is so great, smart, beautiful, loving and caring. The perfect women for you to marry and spend your life with. She has the most beautiful smile ever, one day she looks at you with her pretty blue eyes and since this day you fell in love with her.
The thing is that she used to be a man.

Would you still love her? What would you do? Remember that we are talking about love here.
Thanks for letting me present to you such horrible idea. Have fun. :)

Vieope said:

Let´s say that you meet this woman, that completes you. She is so great, smart, beautiful, loving and caring. The perfect women for you to marry and spend your life with. She has the most beautiful smile ever, one day she looks at you with her pretty blue eyes and since this day you fell in love with her.

Would you still love her? What would you do? Remember that we are talking about love here.
The original Vieope.. :thumb: .. about the subject of the thread, all i can say is.. :barf:

LMAO!!!! This is so ridiculous. the fact that she used to be a man is so out there. Where do you come up with this shit?? :)

P-funk said:
LMAO!!!! This is so ridiculous. the fact that she used to be a man is so out there. Where do you come up with this shit?? :)
One day I talked with Jake about this. I don´t remember why. Anyway, think about it. Have you ever felt love before? That feeling of security and that everything is right with the world?
What would you do?

Vieope said:

Damn, this is like the woman Eva from Nip/Tuck.

dance1.gif

I think Patrick would ;) He's a strong hearted man with a lot of good in him. ;)

Vieope said:
Have you ever felt love before? That feeling of security and that everything is right with the world?
I thought so and now she wants half of eveything I have plus my kids. I absolutely abhor her now. So things can change. :mad:

shutupntra1n said:
I think Patrick would ;) He's a strong hearted man with a lot of good in him. ;)

:)

Vieope said:

:)

This sounds like someone I know :)

Next on Vieope Springer "Midgets on stilts, would you still love them?"

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
Next on Vieope Springer "Midgets on stilts, would you still love them?"
Next on Vieope Springer "Var on stilts, would you still love them?"

P can't leave for a moment... Okay here's the deal P. Since I have all this free time at work, pay me a little on the side and I will post in your defense all day while you are out training Sally, Mary well whomever it is your doing yoga with. ;)

And I state: "No matter what they say about you Patrick :kiss: I still think you did not do it with min0 lee" :lol: :lol: :lol:

PreMier- Fuck you :)

Vieope- I hate when you give me the damn smile

shut- I am in love you with you. :)

if that happened i would kick him where his balls used to be & leave.

:wave2: bye bye

I am just giving you shit. I am tired of making fun of the russian kid :lol:

P-funk said:
I am in love you with you. :)
you with you? Are you asian now? Are you trying to get shut with a variation of the " me me so horny " routine?

Vieope said:
you with you? Are you asian now? Are you trying to get shut with a variation of the " me me so horny" routine?
:haha:

PreMier said:
I am just giving you shit. I am tired of making fun of the russian kid :lol:

hahahahahaha......Dirk Diggler!!! :laugh:

Back