IronMag Research Chems

How long is too long on Tren ?

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

How long is too long on Tren ?

Kinda wonder'n is a 14 week run on Tren at 110mg EOD sound like a long time. This whole cycle include'n tha bridge is 19 weeks. So far this is tha best cycle I've ever done,feel really great.I've never been on cycle that long before and I was just look'n for anyone thats run longer cycles to kick some knowledge.
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

i just finished my 10 weeker 100mg ed with test and i will tell ya no major sides but i felt it 14 weeker it depends on your cycle experience and your mass i know people that took 20 weekers and no sides but also i know guys that 8 weeks is to long for them i would say 14 weeker is ok if u have no sides now.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I have heard one guy run it for 20 weeks

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

I kinda like to do shorter cycles but really hit tha shit outta of em. I seemed to really get tha best results in tha past wit 10 weeks on 10 weeks off. Long enough to get what I gotta get, short enough to get out before tha sides get loose. At least that's tha way it works for me. This is a different theory I'm experiment'n wit Bridge'n and clean'n up mid cycle and so far it seems way cool ! Peace n Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I'd be curious to see some blood work (no, not Fonz's )

I sure would love to do it, but I want to see what it does to the blood.

In Nursing school

Rep Points

6 months is the longest I have ever heard anyone run tren