• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I cannot wait until...

amen

fuk off

The only news type of show I watch any more is the Dailly Show with Jon Stewart. He doesn't take himself serious and just makes me laugh my ass off.

Prince I nominate Max to do a mass search for all threads containing the following words: Bush, Kerry, Edwards, Democrat, Republican, Liberal and vote... and then he can close all 1982549843750298357 of them :lol:

BoneCrusher said:
The only news type of show I watch any more is the Dailly Show with Jon Stewart. He doesn't take himself serious and just makes me laugh my ass off.
:rocker:

The only Political Show I watch anymore is SNL :thumb: For one its not bias, everyone gets picked on and it's funny as all hell :D

watch this thread turn into another political debate or something. :D

here, I will start it off...I heard that Bush was making great head way in two key states!

Dazed and Confused!

(a joke from the David Letterman show a few nights ago)

Let's just beat them all to it...

2004_01_kerrymunster.jpg

That's one ugly ass M'Fcker :lol:

"John Kerry told Tom Ridge he was too busy to receive a Homeland Security briefing. I thought that was odd, since you're not supposed to ignore terrorist threats until after you become president." ???David Letterman

IML Gear Cream!
"There was an embarrassing moment at a recent Democratic fundraiser. When John Kerry was handed a $10 million dollar check, he said, 'I do.'" ???Craig Kilborn

What is the difference between Vietnam and Iraq?

Bush went to Iraq.

Robert DiMaggio said:
this freaking election is OVER!!!

I am so sick of the commericals, news, and the damn political threads here! :yell:
Election day will be just the beginning. There will be tons of lawyers demanding recounts. The winners will be crowing about their candidates and the losers will say he won fraudulently....

George W. Bush is visiting a primary school and he visits one of the
classes. They are in the middle of a discussion related to words and
their meanings. The teacher asks the President if he would like to lead
the discussion of the word tragedy. So the illustrious leader asks the
class for an example of a tragedy. One little boy stands up and offers:
"If my best friend who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a
runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a
tragedy." "No," says President Bush, "that would be an accident." A
little girl raises her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove
over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy." "I'm
afraid not," explains the exalted leader. "That's what we would call a
great loss." The room goes silent. No other children volunteer.
President Bush searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give
me an example of a tragedy?" Finally at the back of the room, little
Johnny raises his hand. In a quiet voice he says: "If Air Force One
carrying you was struck by a missile and blown to smithereens, that
would be a tragedy." "Fantastic!" exclaims President Bush, "That's
right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?" "Well," says
LiL Johnny, "because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss and it
probably wouldn't be an accident either."

Dale Mabry said:
George W. Bush is visiting a primary school and he visits one of the
classes. They are in the middle of a discussion related to words and
their meanings. The teacher asks the President if he would like to lead
the discussion of the word tragedy. So the illustrious leader asks the
class for an example of a tragedy. One little boy stands up and offers:
"If my best friend who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a
runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a
tragedy." "No," says President Bush, "that would be an accident." A
little girl raises her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove
over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy." "I'm
afraid not," explains the exalted leader. "That's what we would call a
great loss." The room goes silent. No other children volunteer.
President Bush searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give
me an example of a tragedy?" Finally at the back of the room, little
Johnny raises his hand. In a quiet voice he says: "If Air Force One
carrying you was struck by a missile and blown to smithereens, that
would be a tragedy." "Fantastic!" exclaims President Bush, "That's
right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?" "Well," says
LiL Johnny, "because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss and it
probably wouldn't be an accident either."

Little Johnny is so freakin' hillarious. :laugh: Too bad our Johnnny here doesn't have the same sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Robert DiMaggio said:
watch this thread turn into another political debate or something. :D

here, I will start it off...I heard that Bush was making great head way in two key states!

Dazed and Confused!

(a joke from the David Letterman show a few nights ago)
Ok I wasn't going to start this but you asked for it :D
The explosives that Kerry said is missing in Iraq just to sway the election...........Well, NBC reported that when the military got there the day Baghdad fell, there was nothing there. Nothing! Why are all the liberlals that said there was no WMD's now saying there were????? Just to hopefully sway a few votes. More flipflopping.

Honestly, I'll be glad when it's over also!

dg806 said:
Ok I wasn't going to start this but you asked for it :D
The explosives that Kerry said is missing in Iraq just to sway the election...........Well, NBC reported that when the military got there the day Baghdad fell, there was nothing there. Nothing! Why are all the liberlals that said there was no WMD's now saying there were????? Just to hopefully sway a few votes. More flipflopping.
Okay, let's inject some true into this conversation. The NBC reporter has admitted they didn't search the area, which is a very large complex. There were there for a 'pitstop' before pushing into the capital. Searching for weapons was outside of the scope of their operation.

IML Gear Cream!
I can't wait 'til John Kerry fades into the abyss like al gore did after he lost.

:sob:

redspy said:
Okay, let's inject some true into this conversation. The NBC reporter has admitted they didn't search the area, which is a very large complex. There were there for a 'pitstop' before pushing into the capital. Searching for weapons was outside of the scope of their operation.
I haven't heard this. Either way, I don't think they have gone missing recently as suggested.

dg806 said:
I haven't heard this. Either way, I don't think they have gone missing recently as suggested.

:yes:

i think we would have noticed the amount of it that we supposedly "let them take." to "loot" tons upon tons is not possible. hauling all of that shit kerry is claiming would takes quite a few trucks, and I doubt we wouldn't have noticed.

Disappearance

dg806 said:
I'm not blaming Bush directly for this incident as the exact timing of the disappearance is unknown. However. it's hard to dispute the post-war planning was very poor. Operation CakeWalk just didn't happen.

redspy said:
I'm not blaming Bush directly for this incident as the exact timing of the disappearance is unknown.

Right, but Kerry is... I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass.

busyLivin said:
Right, but Kerry is... I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass.
Welcome to politics my friend. This kind of thing is happening on both sides, you can't dispute that.

redspy said:
Welcome to politics my friend. This kind of thing is happening on both sides, you can't dispute that.
Yep

redspy said:

I agree, but as a Bush supporter, I'm hoping this makes Kerry look foolish. He ran with the story too soon & it's a little late to be making mistakes.

Back