• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm STILL with my Wife

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wow guys. There are so many posts in the other thread, I can't even begin to reply. I want to thank everyone sooooo much for your support and most definately prayers and thoughts. That night was probably the hardest night of my life. I'm starting this thread to let everyone know how things went.

One thing I want to clarify first though is in response to OceanDude. Your post was great and I really appreciate your support and taking up for me. However, I feel that I misrepresented myself in that first thread. I wasn't leaving my wife, and throwing the cheating thing in on top of that. I was planning on leaving because I cheated and figured that would be the natural outcome. All of our other problems I felt could still be worked out, but when I added what I did on top I felt the honorable thing to do would be to leave her go on with her life. Does that make sense?

Alright, what happened. Got home and reassured her how much I loved her, but also dropped the bomb. She was completely shocked of course, but we got past that. We talked about where our live's have been diverging and decided to work on that very actively. She forgave me for what happened in the past (Jen, where did you get the number 6 from?) and move on. Of course we still need to deal with what happened and why it happened, but she really wants to do that. Of course things are really shaky right now and I imagine will be for quite awhile. I really don't deserve her, but I'm counting my blessings and we are staying together. I'm not good at writing long posts, so I'm ending it here, but I'll respond to questions or suggestions that arise.

Again, your all my family and I don't think I coulda done this without your support. I can't tell you how much you all mean to me. Thank you.

PS- For those who argued that I shouldn't tell, Lisa appreciates that I told her very much. She would rather know and deal with than not know.

Good to hear man. You have awesome karma coming to you for dealing with the situation and hopefully making it work. Well done. :thumb:

Phew, so glad to hear that you are both on the road to recovery. Yer a lucky man! That's quite a woman you have there..not sure what I'd do in her shoes. Take care buddy!

i'm glad things are looking up for you rock, you're both dealing with it very well

That was my predicted out come. Hope you two can rebuild the bond, remember scar tissue is usually tougher after it heals.

All right, Rock. :thumb:

Hope you guys work everything out.

That is good to hear. Now don't mess it up. Go to a marriage counselor!

you're definitely a lucky man. Let's hope this stroke of luck puts you two back on the same level ... soon.

clap.gif

I dont even know ya, but Ive read your work here and feel like I do.

Im really happy for you, that you guys are working to make things work. It takes a lotta balls to stay in a relationship and not give up, to make it work. In the end, Im sure itll be worth all the work and tough times.

Good luck. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
:thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :banana: :cool2: :welldone:

Good stuff! I am glad you and your Wife could talk about this, and try to work it out together. You have a very special lady. No more Fucking up :)

I'm very happy for your outcome Rock. It never ceases to amase me the power women have to put up with us and still love us. May your future be one of your choosing Rock!!:thumb:

Wonderful man. So glad you guys could work past it. Keep it up :)

glad to hear everything turned out ok rock

PB- Thanks man. I don't know about karma, LOL. But I just feel right with myself now :)

Velvet- Thanks. I am lucky. Lisa is very special.

Crono- Thanks buddy. I appreciated your concern for me. She's got a very good attitude. I really appreciate your prayers. Just don't make me out to bad in the story :)

Manic- Thanks. I do hope this makes us stronger. It brought to the surface alot of things that was slowly tearing us apart and we just never dealt with it. So now we kinda have to. Crappy situations and actions can work for the good too I guess.

Max- Thanks buddy. For all our banter and fun, it's nice to see you here when I'm in trouble too. Means alot.

Jeanie- Thanks to you too :) Yeah, we are looking into someone to see. We'll see how that goes.

NT- Thanks, it may take awhile to be back on the same level. Luckily it was so long ago that this happened and Lisa kinda understands the circumstance we were in at the time. But it'll still take a long time to build the trust back up I'm sure.

Du510- Thanks alot for all your words. It really meant alot to me. I'll be honest, it is kinda hard to stay with it right now because of course I kinda feel like crap whenever I'm around her and imagine I will for awhile. But it's the right thing since she still wants me there and I do want to make it work.

YM- Thanks buddy! :)

Babsie- Thanks. Again I appreciate your support and your enthusiasm that it'll hopefully work out :)

Iain- Thanks buddy. What a surprise huh?! LOL. Of course I'll still fuck up, that's my nature. LOL. But no more in that context. That was quite awhile ago too. I've changed alot since then.

BoneC- Hey, thanks for everything you had to say also. It helped. She continously is surprising me.

Camaro- Thanks alot man, I appreciate your prayers buddy.

Aggie-
Thanks for your comments also. She is forgiving. The first thing she said when I told her was she would need to work through it, but she wanted to let me know upfront that she forgave me for it. Wasn't really expecting that.

Oak- Thanks man. Still got a long row to hoe, but it's coming :)

Yeah so glad to hear it!!! :thumb:
Now earn back her trust!!! :D

Ya did the right thing. Now start working on that relationship :whip:

IML Gear Cream!
You realize that your dick is now forever tied :lol:

Just buggin', glad that things are looking up :thumb:

Congrats, I'm sure that was hard to do, been on the receiving part of that, it's not easy to do or take. Keep your head up and your heart true!!! :bow: :cool2: :thumbs:

Cool Dude,
"Told ya so". Now make it work like your life depended on it - and it does.

OD

Fantastic Rock! That's great news man. Your wife must really love you. Now don't fuck it up.

Gary- Thanks Gramps :) I like calling you that, LOL. Yeah, I don't know how lucky she is to be with me though. She could do much better :)

Saph-
Thanks Saph. So how do I earn back trust? The hardest thing right now is letting her have space. That's killing me.

Paynne- Thanks buddy. I know I did the right thing. And we are def going to work at it now.

Irontime- Yes, yes I do realise that, LOL. Gotta be honest, even though she handled it amazingly well that night, I still slept with one eye open and my hand covering "myself" LOL

V- Thanks my brazilian friend. I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

Archangel- Thanks alot. Sorry to hear you were on the other side of that.

OD- Thanks buddy, and again thanks for your posts in the other thread. Really appreciate it.

JD- Thanks, I don't know what her problem is but I guess she does love me, LOL. Need to get her examined :) I won't fuck it up with the same thing. And I haven't for quite awhile too. But unfortunately I'm good at fucking up in many different ways, LOL. I think she's getting used to that or knew it when we married :)

****BIG HUGS!!!!!**** I am glad to hear you two are gonna work things out! :kiss:

I missed this, congrats man, good luck.

Looks like YOU will be getting HER beers for a while. :D

Congrats. Your wife is an amazing woman. I don't think I could be the same. Good luck to you both!!

Back