• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eating Problem

hey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been reading alot of post how to eat 5-6 meals a day i have don't have the time in the day to eat 6 meals a day the most i oculd eat is 4...maybe if i had meals on the go but i don't have time to make the meals....How do you guys do it

You just have to choose snacks that are portable
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=35668&highlight=Snack+Ideas
look through there, there's some great ideas :thumbs:
I take food with me everywhere, school, work etc. and if I'm going ot the mall and I'm not sure how long I'll be I take a meal in a tuberware conatiner, its not hard jsut requires extra planning, but if your truly dedicated then it won't be a problem.

First of all, you can try to eat every 3 hours. How many hours of sleep do you get a nite that you can't squeeze in 5 to 6 meals a day ? When you do cook be sure to cook enough food to supply you for a few days, for example cook enough chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes, broccoli. This way you don't have to cook everyday.

You don't have time... Somehow I doubt that. I think you just don't want to make the time. I work full time at a job where I have to commute 30 minutes to work, then another 20-30 minutes of shuttling between airport terminals. I goto school. I also weight train 4 days per week and do cardio 2 days per week. Somehow, I have time to make and eat 7 meals per day.

It's not easy to do it right. It takes some dedication, thought, and a certain amount of time as well. Is it worth it? Hell yes. It makes more of a difference than you could imagine.

hey said:
the most i oculd eat is 4...maybe if i had meals on the go but i don't have time to make the meals...
Hey Hey, what do you mean you can´t cook 6 meals but you can cook 4 meals? :hmmm:
I guess the problem is that you don´t wanna be seen carrying food around.

Back