Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Congrats Red Sox!!!

High Intensity Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thumbs up Congrats Red Sox!!!

You guys deserve this feeling, congratulations. Please don't give me too much grief because of my beloved Cardinals!!!
    "I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

"For NOTHING is impossible with GOD" - Luke 1:37

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Don't Jinx It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Congratulations

High Intensity Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

CONGRATS!!!
    "I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

"For NOTHING is impossible with GOD" - Luke 1:37

Rep Points

OMG this is a dream come truth. I was jumping on my couch, I'm still crying. I've spoken to my entire family back east. OMG, I only wish I was there to celebrate. I can't believe this is real.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Best. Day. Of. My. Life.
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Babe Who-th?
    Anawho?
    Who York?
    St. Who-is?
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAAAMPIONS.
    CURSE THIS, BITCHES

Wow.
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

WOO HOO!!!! Man, it's a good day to be a Red Sox fan. Cripes, if a winning a World series is damn easy, hw come we didn't win one sooner?

WE DON'T HAVE TO HEAR ANY SHIT EVER AGAIN!!!!!

Now sign Varitek, Cabrera, and Pedro already.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Don't Forget Lowe. I don't know what he did to get in the bad books, but he was phenomanal during the playoffs.

Awesome Game, Awesome Series, Awesome Playoffs. Been watching since I was a kid, this was an awesome display, by one team. Congrats Sox

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I left Lowe off on purpose. The Sox could not afford to sign him before his postseason performance, and after his playoff performaces his value has gone up by like $15 million dollars over the course of a contract. I hope he lands a big fat contract somewhere. His agent is Scott Boras who encourages his clients to explore free agency. He is also Tek's agent, which will make signing him very tough.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Speaking of Lowe, the Yankees are going to take a serious look at him. They need a playoff performer and obviously Derek Lowe can step up on the grandest stage.

Cheerfully Offensive

Rep Points

Congrats to the Sox, obviously the team that wanted it most this year. The Curse had a good run, but I guess all good things (no matter how fun they've been to watch over the years) must come to an end.
    The lions sing and the hills take flight.
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

See you again in 2090!
    I know my brother is happy!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    See you again in 2090!
    BRAVES SUCK!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon
    BRAVES SUCK!
    Well.........well................at least they won it in 95

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    Well.........well................at least they won it in 95
    The Buffalo Bills of baseball, but at least the Braves actually won one.

Well Read
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am very happy for Boston too - so much legacy and history and such a hard run of luck. They were due and very deserving. If only the cardinals could hve got ina fe wins to save face - they are another wonderful classic team.

OD
    "Doc, If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself..."

Est unusquisque faber ipsae suae fortunae.

We Americans scoff at the likes of African witch doctors yet spend 100's of millions of dollars on fake reducing systems.

The only regular exercise he gets is stretching the truth.

His intellect is not replenished, he is only an animal, only sensible in the duller parts...

Rep Points

drove around looking for boston newspapers in providence all morning. was able to get 10 copies of the boston globe, couldn't get the herald. also got copies of the providence journal & usa today. they are all getting framed...yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life. would love to get opening day tickets when the rings are presented...WITH THE YANKEES WATCHING!!!

Cheerfully Offensive

Rep Points

Can you guys now like stop obsessing with the Yanks, please? I expect no more hostility threads from Sox fans. You won, you even got to beat us in the process, now let's get that chip off your shoulders.

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaxMirkin
    Can you guys now like stop obsessing with the Yanks, please? I expect no more hostility threads from Sox fans. You won, you even got to beat us in the process, now let's get that chip off your shoulders.
    As NWA would say, "Nigga PLEEEEEEEEase".
    If NY went on to win the World Series after sweeping the Sox, i'd NEVER hear the end of it.

NOT TO MENTION there's kids at my school that STILL talk shit. "Sox got lucky". "Sox Suck".

So i simply tell them, "good luck with the Knicks". But they suck, too. So i say "good luck with the Jets". But wait, my Pats already fucked them up.

Bro, its a NEVERENDING thing no matter what side of the coin you're on. I'm from CT, the most 50/50 state of Ny/Boston fans in the nation. Its just now the coin FINALLY flipped in Boston's favor, so you're just gonna hafta deal with it.
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think the future games are going to be as intense as ever, I keep reading how Schilling keeps dissing Arod. Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cheerfully Offensive

Rep Points

Wait till we beef up our starting pitching, then they'll get a war.

Still, I don't think it'll be the same, no matter what the Sox fans say, that crucial element of the Sox being perennial losers is no more. I think it will be intense, but not like it used to be. More like a meeting of equals, which isn't nearly as dramatic.

Rep Points

So tough to repeat. Yanks ought to come talk to Bucs about some of the good young arms they need. But they are probably going to go for the quick fix.
    It's not that I wanted to win, I cannot lose. And I refuse to crawl.- Dave Draper
    Live everyday like it's your shot at the title-Pat Tillman