• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Herniated disk

aussiebeef

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For the past month I've been unable to get out of bed and even spent a week in hospital. Initially, the sciatica pain was very intense, but now has improved enough to slowly walk.
My question is when the pain fully subsides will I be able to train with any intensity ever again? I am currently in Japan, so getting clear info' or quality physiotherepy is difficult.

I have 2 completely herniated dics at S1/S2 and L4/L5 so I feel your pain.

have you had an MRI ? are you sure the disc is herniated and not bulged ? because if it is bulged Vax-D therapy may help.

for me stretching the low back and hamstrings help a lot, along with strenthing up the abdominals. eventually you will be able to get back to training.

I have a slipped disk (L5) with Physical Therapy I was good in a month. I never had pain , just numb legs and feet. I had to lay off hams and glutes for 2 months, but this may be very different. There are so many new therapies and surgeries for this now. Wishing you the best!

Back