• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Congrats to Ronnie Coleman 7 time Mr. Olympia.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnny

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My hat's off to Ronnie Coleman the 2004 Mr. Olympia, 7 time champ.

It was a tight squeeze between Ronnie Coleman & Jay Cutler who was looking awesome & Dexter Jackson in 3rd, Gustav in 4th & Markus Rhul all the way back in 5th place with just a $30, 000 check. I guess that will be enough for part of Markus's GH cycle's LOL.

& a nice congrats by the Oak.

Can't argue with that.

But one thing is for sure, when Ronnie retires, I think Jay Cutler will step up to take homeplate.

For once I may agree with Johnnny. Dex and Jay gonna be battling for the next big prize.

The IFBB is a joke...amateur shows are better

Texas A&M Home of the Big Choke.

yep

I believe you are beginning to see why dad should have gone to Miami, Oklahoma or some nice school, where good things happen.

HOW THE FUQ DO YOU LOSE TO FUQQIN BAYLOR AND BEAT CLMESON, KSTATE AND OK.STATE.

Talk about a let-down. I hope they all feel like shit tonight.

IML Gear Cream!
Fuq em. 1996 and forever a choking school.

sigh
i dont ever want to speak of it again

I personally think that Dexter Jackson had an overall great shape/size & he I think will win in the near future once Ronnie retires.

Anyone think it is time for Ronnie to pack his bags so to speak? What more does he have left to prove? Maybe we'll see him in strong man competitions, I heard this rumor but it's highly unlikely.

BTW what was HHH doing there hosting the show?

Here were the placings right before yesterday totally updated:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/2004olympiacompetitors.html

Although this list slightly inaccurate as Kevin Levrone didn't even compete as he's retired, but is he still able to compete if he wished?

& to my surprise there was no Nasser El Sonbaty on that list. I missed part of it so was Nasser even there or did he retire?

I guess Shawn Ray has been done with the competition for awhile?
I haven't really been following the last few years but this year since I have had my satellite I was actually able to watch an Olympia.

& you all know what happened to Milos Sarcev who I always thought had great potential.

Last edited:
HHH was there by special invite. He is very popular amongst most of the competitors and the IFBB feels he has one of the best physiques on a non pro/celebrity. They even gave him the first ever cover on either Flex or M&F for a non pro bodybuilder. He was invited to host last year but couldnt make it because he was getting married. To Stephanie McMahon...... the dude leads a charmed life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back