• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

*** 2004 Mr. Olympia Official Results ***

IML Gear Cream!
Egoat I think your wrong, but without reviewing the round again I'm not going to argue this with you. Its no longer that fresh in my mind. Maybe tonight I will watch it again and comment.

TrojanMan60563 said:
Egoat I think your wrong, but without reviewing the round again I'm not going to argue this with you. Its no longer that fresh in my mind. Maybe tonight I will watch it again and comment.
I taped the show and just went back to the last pose. It was exactly as I stated. Ronnie led 22-21 going into the last pose. He won the pose, so it ended 24-21. If Dex had won the abs and thigh pose, Ronnie would have still won 22-21.

Egoatdoor said:
I taped the show and just went back to the last pose. It was exactly as I stated. Ronnie led 22-21 going into the last pose. He won the pose, so it ended 24-21. If Dex had won the abs and thigh pose, Ronnie would have still won 22-21.
yup that's right, I watched the show and I feel sorry for Gunter, he lost every single competition in the challanege round.:funny:

"rear...lats....game over......lights out spread" :D

I think the thing that disappoints me the most about the Olympia is the posing routines. Some of these guys can't move for shit and they just go up there and wing it, not even moving to the music. What is the point of even having music is you are just going to improvise. I think at that level of Bodybuilding they should at least have someone try and choreograph something for them. Darrem Charles and Melvin Anthony (who wasn't in it this year) are awesome posers and you can tell they work hard on making it interesting an dnailing thier routines. I am not saying that everyone has to make it like a dance, with popping and locking, like they do. But come on. A little movement and fluidness would be nice. Just my opinion.

LOL yeah I love Darrem Charles's moonwalk, Melvin Anthony was a entertainer too :thumb:
man some of them can't move for shit, Gunter couldn't even keep his balance during his free pose.
I still think that Arnold and Shawn Ray has the best poses ever, very smooth and convincing.

Ed Corney, nough said.

oh yeah he's got some nice pose, too artistic

P-funk said:
I think the thing that disappoints me the most about the Olympia is the posing routines. Some of these guys can't move for shit and they just go up there and wing it, not even moving to the music. What is the point of even having music is you are just going to improvise. I think at that level of Bodybuilding they should at least have someone try and choreograph something for them. Darrem Charles and Melvin Anthony (who wasn't in it this year) are awesome posers and you can tell they work hard on making it interesting an dnailing thier routines. I am not saying that everyone has to make it like a dance, with popping and locking, like they do. But come on. A little movement and fluidness would be nice. Just my opinion.

did ever get a chance to see Lee Labrada pose? one word, AWESOME!

Robert DiMaggio said:
did ever get a chance to see Lee Labrada pose? one word, AWESOME!

No never....Any videos you recommed?

Back