• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Saga continues.....

IML Gear Cream!
P-funk said:
yeah, I mean, I like a lot of things about it. When I write my programs I try and take things I enjoy about different training styles and come up with something that is good for me. I like to keep my options open and not be locked into one thing. People at the gym are like "why don't you train westside style?" and I say "why don't you train patrick stye?" :laugh:
I'd love to have you train me sometime and train me "Patrick style", but with all the gay guys hitting on me at the gym, I'd be afraid to black out after leg day and lay on the floor shivering. LOL :laugh:

Because Patrick style would kick most people's asses :)

rock4832 said:
I'd love to have you train me sometime and train me "Patrick style"...
Hell, i wanna get trained patrick-style too. I can hang. I'm sure of it. Maybe not in weight (hahahaha my PB's are laughable to you all, I'm sure), but in intensity.

GoalGetter said:
Hell, i wanna get trained patrick-style too. I can hang. I'm sure of it. Maybe not in weight (hahahaha my PB's are laughable to you all, I'm sure), but in intensity.

I don't know......It gets pretty crazy at times. Especially if you get in my way when we are training together. Usualy I move to fast and the guy that trains with me will have to let me do two consecutive sets before he does his next set. He hasn't trained with me in a few weeks becasue as of late I have really gone mad and turned things up. I think it has to do with my new depression........i get down and then I get nuts in the gym.

P-funk said:
I don't know......It gets pretty crazy at times. Especially if you get in my way when we are training together. Usualy I move to fast and the guy that trains with me will have to let me do two consecutive sets before he does his next set. He hasn't trained with me in a few weeks becasue as of late I have really gone mad and turned things up. I think it has to do with my new depression........i get down and then I get nuts in the gym.
Depression and set-hogging aside, I still say I can hang. You don't know me. I can*.

*I may live to eat those words, but I'll stand by them until proven wrong. :)

GoalGetter said:
Depression and set-hogging aside, I still say I can hang. You don't know me. I can*.

*I may live to eat those words, but I'll stand by them until proven wrong. :)

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahah.................okay, whenever you are ready. But, I suggest you start upping your cardio to 7 times a day because your endurance better be really up to train with me. When I say 30sec rest......that means 30sec, as heavy as you can go. NO FUCKING STALLING!!

P-funk said:
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahah.................okay, whenever you are ready. But, I suggest you start upping your cardio to 7 times a day because your endurance better be really up to train with me. When I say 30sec rest......that means 30sec, as heavy as you can go. NO FUCKING STALLING!!
:no: he's laughing at me, ladies and gentlemen. Fuel for my fire. No biggie.

I swear if I'm ever in new york I'm looking you up and you're working out with me. hahaha!

(And yes, I'll stop whoring up your journal now, sorry! :D )

I swear if I'm ever in new york I'm looking you up and you're working out with me. hahaha!

I am not working out with you...........YOU WILL BE WORKING OUT WITH ME.

IML Gear Cream!
:lol:

11/9/04

Food

5g creatine

Meal 1
5 whites
3 whole
3/4c oats
apple

meal 2
2c brown rice
2 turkey burgers

meal 3 (post workout)
2.5 scoops whey
1c oats
5g creatine

meal 4
6oz chicken breast
15oz sweetpotato
1tbsp flax
asparagus

meal 5
6oz chicken breat
1/2c oats
2tbsp natty pb

meal 6
2.5 scoops whey
10 fish caps

meal 7
8oz turkey breast
1/4c raw cashews
mixed greens

totals
4375 cals
428g protein 42%
374g carbs 31%
120g fat 27%

other:
1 diet soda
1 black tea
multi vitamin
b complex
water= 1.5 gallon

Soda.. wtf?

Nice calorie intake. Are you going to eat that many cals now?

what is wrong with diet soda? it has no cals

I will try to eat this many calories the best I can for the rest of this month. then i will probably terminate my bulking in dec. It is hard ot eat this much because I have to pretty much be home all day but I am going to keep it up. plus after that leg workout this morning i have some crazy hunger today.

Soda is just gross... All fizzy and shit.

Do you just eat, then add the calories, or do you plan the meals in advance? And cant you take a meal or 2 to your work, adn eat between clients?

I plan my meals out. I look at my fitday journal from past days and I know how much I need in each meal and then I just match that. I take meals with me to the gym all the time. Or, I drink a shake if I have to train 4 or more in a row. I am always prepared like that. The main problem is taht 7 meals, with this many calories, and eating becomes my full time job. Plus it is expensive as hell to eat like this. But I will try and keep the calories up becasue I know how much it means to you. :)

Diet soda is a great thing. Although diet snapple might be better.

I LOVE my Diet Vanilla Coke! :D

Don't let Jodie here this. :shhh:

P-funk said:
11/9/04

Food

5g creatine

Meal 1
5 whites
3 whole
3/4c oats
apple

meal 2
2c brown rice
2 turkey burgers

meal 3 (post workout)
2.5 scoops whey
1c oats
5g creatine

meal 4
6oz chicken breast
15oz sweetpotato
1tbsp flax
asparagus

meal 5
6oz chicken breat
1/2c oats
2tbsp natty pb

meal 6
2.5 scoops whey
10 fish caps

meal 7
8oz turkey breast
1/4c raw cashews
mixed greens

totals
4375 cals
428g protein 42%
374g carbs 31%
120g fat 27%

other:
1 diet soda
1 black tea
multi vitamin
b complex
water= 1.5 gallon

Is this one trip with the Granny cart? :bulb:

Jodi said:

hehe...I wont tell if you don't ;)

Nice pics......lookin' muscular. :thumb:

JLB001 said:
Is this one trip with the Granny cart? :bulb:

lmao!!!! busted!!! Lets keep the granny cart thing between those of us that were in vegas....lol :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
:funny:

Jodi said:

:blah: :blah: :blah: I can wait a few more days. :mean:

P-funk said:
hehe...I wont tell if you don't ;)

Nice pics......lookin' muscular. :thumb:

Damn, between the single leg press and endless supersets, I would be shaking. Now that is a level of physical conditioning most bodybuilders will never reach.

CowPimp said:
Damn, between the single leg press and endless supersets, I would be shaking. Now that is a level of physical conditioning most bodybuilders will never reach.

yeah, that is the thing. I feel like most bodybuilders waste all their potential to be in great "overal shape". they train one way and for one thing (looks) all the time. I mean, why have all that hypertrophy if you don't have the CNS connection to use all of your strength (train for strength sometimes). Who cares how good you look if you get out of breathe walking a flight of stairs? (train cadiovascularly). I am training for the long haul, not just to compete. I want to be in shape overal, strong, fast, good endurance, big and have a decently low BF%.

Question Patrick. I totally agree about the need for both strength and cardiovascular endurance. But why not use weight training for strength and cardio work for endurance, rather then combining the two in weight wo's?

JerseyDevil said:
Question Patrick. I totally agree about the need for both strength and cardiovascular endurance. But why not use weight training for strength and cardio work for endurance, rather then combining the two in weight wo's?

lol, why waste more time......

No honestly. I do cardio when I am dieting. but when I am not, a 45min workout followed by cardio is going to expend to much energy, causing me to gain nothing. I loose weight pretty quickly. Also, doing high amounts of cardio are going to lead to the conversion of some type II fibers to type I fibers and mess with the CNS channeling of motor units a bit, hindering strength gains. And cadio eats up leg mass.

AND IT IS BORING!!

Are those good answers? :)

Over 4000 cals :eek: Wait, I probably eat that and then some on a cheat day :grin:

Morning :kiss:

Back