• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Spicy Jumbo Shrimp

Ginni

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1 pound fresh jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup white wine or 1/2 cup water with 3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 hot chili pepper, chopped (wear plastic gloves when handling)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Dash of hot pepper sauce

In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, sauté the shrimp in the oil for 1 minute. Add the wine or water with lemon juice, chili peppers, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink.

Remove the shrimp to a serving bowl. Cook the sauce over high heat for 3 minutes, or until it is slightly reduced. Pour the sauce over the shrimp. Serve warm or cold.

Amount Per Serving: Calories 123, Fat 2.1g, Cholesterol 174 mg,
Sodium 201 mg,

Sounds great.Have to print this one out.Thanks!

Yozza!!!
Next time I get a day off,Shrimps a la Ginni is what's for dinner.
Just reading the recipe is making my mouth water...:thumb:

now I need a moppe,what a mess I did! :(

It's allright MBC they don't bite!!!:no:

Last edited:
:toilet: Ginni,could you ploueeeaaase tell MBC that those shrimps don't bite,I don't think she believes me...

Ginni,could you ploueeeaaase tell MBC that those shrimps don't bite,I don't think she believes me...

"everything in the ocean is carnivorous except plankton and it's been known to gang up on you" :eek: quote from an old chief bosunsmate:thumb:

quote from an old chief bosunsmate

dragonfu, You an ex squidder or something? Sounds like you've run into some barnacles.

And my apologies to the host for taking this lovely dish thread off on a tangent.

dragonfu said he was a:

tin can shellback:D :thumb:

dragonfu, Since no one else is around to look stupid besides myself.................. what the heck is that??

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
destroyers are nicknamed "tin cans". in the old days they were smaller than they are now and bobed around like a tin can. they were also easy(and still are)for the enemy to open up. a "shellback" is someone that has crossed the equator and went through an initiation that is really outrageous, humiliating, degrading, and a hell of a lot of fun. the politically correct navy of today has outlawed the initiation. there are no more true shellbacks. i hate the politically correct:yell:

i hate the politically correct:yell:

I left the military after 11 yrs. much for that reason. Did you get to see any unusual places, and can you describe some of the "initiation" process?

Originally posted by dragonfu

"everything in the ocean is carnivorous except plankton and it's been known to gang up on you" :eek: quote from an old chief bosunsmate:thumb:
:yell: OH THANKS A LOT!!!
HERE i AM TRYING TO GET MBC TO SEE THAT JUMBO SHRIMPS ARE NOT DANGEROUS AND YOU START WITH THIS...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Now she'll NEVER wanna eat anything from da sea!!!
:finger: :finger: :finger: :rolleyes: :p

:D

Here Dero I hope this helps. DEAD SHRIMP DON'T BITE but...live ones will flip their tails and poke the #@#$^% out of you :cry:

Originally posted by Pemburu
Here Dero I hope this helps. DEAD SHRIMP DON'T BITE but...live ones will flip their tails and poke the #@#$^% out of you :cry:

I thought I had gotten bitten by a dead shrimp once. Turned out it was a hornet sting. And I should have known better because I was in the middle of the woods, and there were no shrimp to be found anywhere.

Mmmm...shrimp. I like shrimp......the noun, not the verb.

Mr. I Are Baboon said:

I thought I had gotten bitten by a dead shrimp once. Turned out it was a hornet sting. And I should have known better because I was in the middle of the woods, and there were no shrimp to be found anywhere.

I received a sting this year in an unusual way like your shrimp....I mean hornet sting, but if I give up the details, people will start going "EWWWW that's nasty. And I will never be looked at the same again. Well at least some will. :)

I left the military after 11 yrs. much for that reason. Did you get to see any unusual places, and can you describe some of the "initiation" process?

this initation is performed at the equator so it is hot as hell. this one was performed while on a mideast cruise in the indian ocean on the way to the seychelles on a 435' tincan with a crew of 335 on feb 13
before you become a shellback( we'll call them backs for short)you are a "pollywog" or "wog" for short. at this point you are the lowest form of life :toilet: lower than whaleshit :eek:
the day before the initation is "pollywog day" and all the wogs get to harass the backs. the captain on this cruise was a wog & the xo a back. the backs had to cook us all(@250) breakfast and serve it to us in our racks. backs were captured by their divisions or just any wogs and made to do various things. they were not caught without a hell of a fight and there were more than a few black eyes and busted lips but when captured they had to do whatever we wanted. we took the senior enlisted back(who happened to be a 45y/o chief master-at-arms with really ugly legs)and made him dress in a foulweather jacket and a jockstrap and stand on the bullnose(the most forward part of the bow) singing the theme from the beverly hillbillies while we threw eggs at him and taping the entire thing. many were greased with graphite grease and made to perform exercises or wrestle with each other. there were firehose fights all over the ship. the xo got pissed when we hosed the bridge through an open window. when he came out on the bridgewing to yell the captain blasted him back through the hatch with a 2 1/2 firehose. the damage control chief(shellback) was blasting everyone that tried to capture him with co2 extinguishers. we knew where we were going so all kinds of goodies were brought. the fattest back(1st class p.o. @ 275 at 5'8") had to wear a frenchmaid outfit all day(all wives and girlfriends got to see the pictures and movies). many officers had to share there oversized coveralls with an inflateable doll. some female some male. some were just duct taped naked on a toilet and left to sit for a while. some were placed in laundry bags and hung up and when you went by you gave them a good pop. the ships barber(a really bad one) was given half a buzz job. it was total chaos on the ship. the only ones not harrased were the watchstanders. it was a blast. and it was nothing compared to the next day. :help:

:eek: :eek: I think I'd try to have helm duty for about 3 days. If that was pollywog day..... I'd hate to see what they did to you guys the next day!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure it's etched in your mind forever and ever and..... ..... ...

If that was pollywog day..... I'd hate to see what they did to you guys the next day!!!!!!!!!!

we were awakened on valentines day at 0500. i woke up to a ss cooking pot being beaten with a metal spoon. it was covering my face. "get your f***in' wog asses up and bow to your shellback gods you pieces of shit! be ready to get f***ed by king neptune and all his royal court!" and other pleasentries greeted me as soon as i got my hearing back. we had to wear our shirts and pants inside out and backwards "so king neptune can see what a bunch of stupid f***in' wogs you are and so you can be sodomized by all of his loyal subjects at their leisure" we went to chow at about 0600. everything was green. the bacon was like leather, the sos was so hot that some people were in tears, the eggs were runny and some special wogs had to eat balute(a delicacy in the far east. it is a fertilized chicken or duck egg that is partially developed and buried in the sand for a time then dug up and eaten. also called 1000y/o eggs) the only thing that they didn't screw with was the coffee. some things are sacred after chow we were herded onto the foc'sal. we were then doused with fire hoses and told that our "f***in' wog lives were shit and we would either become shellbacks and give them to king neptune or be keelhauled like the f***ing sacks of shit we are". the water felt pretty good as the temp at 0800 was already about 95. we then had to get on our hands and knees and crawl down the main deck heading aft. the deck is covered in non-skid so it's pretty rough. as we crawled through the breakwater hatch we saw firefighting water applicators attached to the lifelines and stanchions so we were under a constant salt water shower, the shellbacks were waiting for us and they all had shilelaghs made of 3' pieces of canvas firehose to tenderize our wog asses. we had eggs stuffed down our pants then broken. we had syrup, grease, flour, grits,...etc poured on us and down our clothes. the whole time we were crawling they were asking us "what the f***k are you?" and you had to reply "i'm a f**kin' wog !" if you didn't answer correctly you had to go back and start all over again. after crawling down the main deck@150' we had to crawl up to the 01 level and be seen by king neptunes court. the king was the fattest grossest shellback on board and he was dressed in a diaper and you had to kiss the royal belly. it was coated with lard, sardines, raw eggs, and hotsauce and when you got close they grabbed you and shoved your face in it. then came the queen. i forgot to tell you about the beauty contest on wog day. each division had to dress up one wog as a woman to compete. the winner did not have to go through the initiation. the costumes were pretty good with fake boobs and all. some guys wore bikinis and did the old tuck up. most shaved their legs. one division told their guy to either shave or use duct tape:cry: he shaved. they had a talent comp. some sang, some lap danced, some sucked on bananas. the winner was the skagiest one of all of course:thumb: when you went to the queen they had a tube taped between her legs that was connected to warm lemon bugjuice. when you crawled under her you got a golden shower. then you crawled to the royal baby and had to kiss it. when you got close they covered your eyes and jamed your face on it's belly but when your eyes were uncovered all you saw was hairy ass. that was when some fights broke out until some guys saw what they really did. you then had to drink beer(this was the only time you got to while underway) with oysters,tabasco, green food coloring, raw eggs, and god knows what else in it. then you were coated with syrup and canned corn and called a whale turd. then more crawling and beating and eggs and goodies and asking you what you were and the salt water sprays and the temp was well over 100 with humidity at 110%. then came the garbage chute. it was a tube about 30' long that was filled with garbage that had been fermenting for about 3 days. for the previous 2 or 3 weeks everytime a wog located the garbage stash we jumped the shellbacks and threw it overboard. they hid about 6 55 gal trashcans in the 2 firerooms. the temp in there stayes about 105 so they were ripe. if you were one of the 1st you had the really gross shit to crawl through. the farther back you were the more puke you had to crawl through. after the garbege chute you were hit with a 2 1/2" hose then you swam through 2 asroc coffins. when you got out you were tackeled and dunked in a homemade pool and when you came up they asked you what you were. if you didn't yell "i'm a fucking shellback" they kept dunking you until you did. i heard the guy in front of me so it only took 1 time for me. some guys were nearly drowned before they caught on. some had to be told or they would still be getting dunked :confused: after all this we took off all our clothes and threw them overboard and took a saltwater shower with degreaser then went inside and took a freshwater shower. then some guys went to relieve the watchstanders so they could go through it. anyone that didn't want to be initiated simply stayed on watch. then we cleaned up the ship and had a cookout on the 01 level. we're all sons of neptune and members of the royal order of shellbacks. an exclusive club:cool: :thumb: :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Pemburu

Ok we know dead shrimp don't bite, but I am with MBC on this one.. :) I don't like to touch them when they are that big (shrimp that is).. :) I mess with them, but don't like it..

Back