• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ok Now I Understand

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today I switched from Mexico's 4-la to the real sus 250mg and shoot 1.5 cc. Must admit I was mixing w/ deca until today. Well I just thought what a lot of cry babies who say The pain from sus.

OK NOW I UNDERSTAND what you all have been talking about. I shoot at 7:30 am. I've been on this computer now for 2 1/2 hours. just got up about 10 min's ago and almost feel over when i couldn't walk. Note This was also the first time i shoot the thigh

My appologies for all my dumb fxcking thoughts

Like in my PM I never found a good spot in the quads, I just gave up on doing them that way, period.

I've done Ttokkyo sustanon and it was not that bad pain wise.

Hey old man I've shot in both quads with good luck. I was shooting prop too. What I did was stand up and put my arms to my sides. Where my middle finder ends I push down then sit down. I make a visual mark of where my finger ended up. This should be about 2/3 the way down your quad. Make sure you are shooting on the side of the quad and not the top. I use a 1" pin and shoot 1.5cc of prop. The first day of the injection I have no pain at all...the second and third day I get sore and its a little painful to go down stairs, but not that bad just walking around. I use a heating pad for 15 minutes ED on injection site and use a massager for 15 minutes before bed. During the day when I get up to do things I stretch it out. This seems to work for me, and the injections are not that bad. Maybe its a thing that is different for everyone.

Back