• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Welcome to the Republic!!

OceanDude

Well Read
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH
now Liberals HUSH HUSH HUSH HUSH (and get back in the closet)

I TOLD YA SO!!!!

WELCOME TO THE NEW REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!

Say Hello to: GOP SENATE: 53 GOP HOUSE : 228 GOP GOVERNORS: 28 !!!!!
Say Hello to: An ALL NEW SUPREME COURT & RESTORATION OF COMMON SENSE in LAW!!!! (i.e. conservative)
Say Hello to: SMALLER GOVERNMENT and MORE PERSONAL FREEDOM (and more PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
Say Hello to: NEW SOCIAL SECURITY PROGRAM WHERE WE WE WE the PEOPLE GET TO KEEP THE MONEY AND RETIRE AS MILLIONAIRES

Say GOODBYE TO: IRAQ, IRAN, SYRIA, N. KOREA
Say GOODBYE TO: YEARS of LIBERAL INSANITY
Say GOODBYE TO: A WIMPY USA that under the likes of Kerry and Kennedy was AFRAID, COWERING, afraid to step up as world leader and was self flagellating and self denigrating. Now watch the new CONFIDENT USA RAPIDLY RISE TO MASSIVE WORLD POWER. An America that no longer has to listen to the UN or FRANCE or any other incompetent and just say "we now operate in our own national interests and we are sorry you suck".
Say GOODBYE TO: THE UN RIPOFF as we redefine the good old boys club

Oh this is so refreshing I am almost giddy!!!!

OD

Last edited:
OceanDude said:
Say GOODBYE TO: YEARS of LIBERAL INSANITY
Say GOODBYE TO: A WIMPY USA that under the likes of Kerry and Kennedy was UNAFRAID and self flagellating. Now watch the new CONFIDENT USA RAPIDLY RISE TO MASSIVE WORLD POWER. An America that no longer has to listen to the UN or FRANCE or any other incompetent and just say "we operate in our own national interests and we are sorry you suck".
Say GOODBYE TO: THE UN RIPOFF as we redefine the good old boys club

Oh this is so refreshing I am almost giddy!!!!

OD

Say goodbye to Iraq? THis is going to turn into Vietnam of the 21st century.

Oh ya, it's also a real good idea to turn our backs on the rest of the world (esp. our allies), cuz we don't need their help :rolleyes:

Bush reelected? Not a good idea :bulb:

HOORAY for a completely divided America, a $7 trillion debt, thousands of lost jobs, and an Iraq in ruins. HOORAY!!!!

Well, Bush was the first candidate in like 20 years to win a majority of the popular vote.

Clinton never even did that and he was supposedly loved by Americans.:shrug:

Pepper said:
Well, Bush was the first candidate in like 20 years to win a majority of the popular vote.

Clinton never even did that and he was supposedly loved by Americans.:shrug:

I can almost see the conspiracy theories now...

It's a good day to be a Republican :thumb:

FYI, I voted for three Rebublicans and two Democrats. The only person I voted for who lost was Kerry. I think it's REDICULOUS to just blindly support one party over another.

At least my senator and congressman(woman) won. I just hope Bush does a better job over the next four years, but I really can't see that happening.

I don't blindly vote republican... but I would need a reason to vote for a democrat.

I didn't vote for senator: I left obama & keyes blank.. I don't like either of them.

OceanDude said:

Say Goodbye? My grandchildren will be fighting in Iraq. We're never getting out of there. It's MUCH worse than Vietnam. And your reference to the other countries...yeah you're right....Bush will be invading there next. Why did Rome fall? They got spread too thin.

Say Hello to: NEW SOCIAL SECURITY PROGRAM WHERE WE WE WE the PEOPLE GET TO KEEP THE MONEY AND RETIRE AS MILLIONAIRES

:hmmm: Better think about that one again. His plans totally screw the ppl who are currently collecting SS.

OD

Oh, and you forgot to say hello to yet even more trillions in debt which lately have only been piling up when a Republican president is in office.

busyLivin said:
I don't blindly vote republican... but I would need a reason to vote for a democrat.

I didn't vote for senator: I left obama & keyes blank.. I don't like either of them.

Sorry...didn't mean to imply that you did. My post was directed at OceanDude.

I voted for Chris Dodd for the senate....his 5th term.

Paynne said:
Oh, and you forgot to say hello to yet even more trillions in debt which lately have only been piling up when a Republican president is in office.

Would you like some cheese with that whine? :D

IML Gear Cream!
Cheese and Whine - LOVE IT LOL!!!!! :funny: :rofl:

Also, another big thing that I and a lot of other of the more conservative people here have been saying all along: POLLSTERS ARE IDIOTS!!! Recollect how many threads we posted on in the last few months where all the nay sayers of Bush kept putting up all this wishful thinking with bogus poll data as "fact". It is just so pleasing to see them eat crow after constantly saying publish your facts and now proving what they referenced was unadultured pure bull shit numbers. :nanner: Hahaha!!!! At some point in your life boys and girls you have to realize that common sense is the best thing to go on and to IGNORE all the liberal BS and fantasy that are masquerading as facts.

OD

I just wish they had a camera on Michael Moore's fat ass when they called ohio & florida for bush. :)

Moore has just confirmed himself to be as irrelevant as those that fund him - the french. I Expect him to flee the country and take refuge there.

OD

It is just so pleasing to see them eat crow after constantly saying publish your facts.

no one is eating anything, its no shock to the anti bush crew that he took it, please. I have been under teh belief that Bush would take it for months now, Kerry is a pussy. Facts have nothing to do with political process in this country by any means. There are two things that foster political success, money and support. Facts and rational information take a back seat to both everytime, and no matter what party you are a member of you cannot deny that is dangerous for our country. All this election does is substantiate my belief that this country is in trouble and the fact that there are more ignorant people out there than I thought. theres nothing else to say.

Flex said:
Say goodbye to Iraq? THis is going to turn into Vietnam of the 21st century.

Oh ya, it's also a real good idea to turn our backs on the rest of the world (esp. our allies), cuz we don't need their help :rolleyes:

Bush reelected? Not a good idea :bulb:
Flex don't be another liberal prophet of doom self focused on self loathing. This is an incredibly exciting and opportune time for all Americans and for those counties and peoples that call us friends. Our enemies are counting their days and are cowering in holes over this. Wake up and smell the coffee! We are on the edge of a new millennium. America is "coming out" and is taking its rightful place as world leader and is no longer afraid to lead the world. It is our democratic values and principals that will prevail.

OD

P.S. Hopefully Bush will allocate some research money as part of the HIV program to look into ways to inoculate against liberalism so we no longer have to fear that coming out of the closet to try and destroy this great country of ours ever again... :nanner:

gr81 said:
All this election does is substantiate my belief that this country is in trouble and the fact that there are more ignorant people out there than I thought.
Yep all 54 1/2 million that voted for Kerry! :D

OceanDude said:
America is "coming out" and is taking its rightful place as world leader and is no longer afraid to lead the world. It is our democratic values and principals that will prevail.

HA. No wait...HA.

Do you HONESTLY believe that that is how the rest of the world, the M.E. in particular, sees it? I'm sure countries/people of the middle east are really thinking "oh, we just love Americans fighting in OUR country, telling us how to run OUR Gov't, how to live OUR lives, meanwhile OUR people are dying.". And no, i'm not talking about the BAAth party. that's over with.

We're gonna be in Iraq for a LONG time. And that, OD, is NOT a good thing.

Isn't the Republic a clothing store? :shrug:

Vegas had the line at bet $10 to win $30 at one point late yesterday afternoon.

Vegas had essentially called the election for Kerry.

Exit polls suck. Hopefully this will be the last time they are relied upon.

Pepper said:
Exit polls suck. Hopefully this will be the last time they are relied upon.
They were aweful. The democrats even acknowledged last night that they were not even close.

IML Gear Cream!
naturaltan said:
Isn't the Republic a clothing store? :shrug:

No, that's The Gap.

And it's the Banna Republic isn't it?

Flex said:
HA. No wait...HA.

Do you HONESTLY believe that that is how the rest of the world, the M.E. in particular, sees it? I'm sure countries/people of the middle east are really thinking "oh, we just love Americans fighting in OUR country, telling us how to run OUR Gov't, how to live OUR lives, meanwhile OUR people are dying.". And no, i'm not talking about the BAAth party. that's over with.

We're gonna be in Iraq for a LONG time. And that, OD, is NOT a good thing.

Uhm, Flex, you missed the point completely. You need to take an enema or something or figure out how to purge yourself of all this silly liberal brainwashing. Please, someone tell him that it's no longer necessary to care what your enemies think about your foreign policy or care that they are not going to like that we put them in jail or make them face justice. Flex, this is a NEW REPUBLIC and it's really OK now for the USA and its people to stand tall, be confident to be strong again. Allan Alda is passé and the new American Renaissance movement is the new standard. American voters just woke up finally and remembered that we are Americans and we don't need anyone's permission, not even our enemies anymore. Try to purge yourself of this liberal bias it's just gonna make it hard to cope with what comes next when you see us lay down the law all over the planet and the scum of the planet whine when we cut them out of the action.

Stirring the melting pot to get the liberal chunks off the bottom,
OD

I said weeks ago that Bush would win it. ;)

Strange to note that Kerry supporters thought that if we went to a popular vote Bush would have lost. That wouldn't have panned out either. Bush was the clear and decisive winner this time, and hopefully people accept this. (I feel that some thought his first term was illegitmate).

Time to move on and move forward and get over old wounds.

OceanDude said:
Uhm, Flex, you missed the point completely. You need to take an enema or something or figure out how to purge yourself of all this silly liberal brainwashing. Please, someone tell him that it's no longer necessary to care what your enemies think about your foreign policy or care that they are not going to like that we put them in jail or make them face justice. Flex, this is a NEW REPUBLIC and it's really OK now for the USA and its people to stand tall, be confident to be strong again. Allan Alda is passé and the new American Renaissance movement is the new standard. American voters just woke up finally and remembered that we are Americans and we don't need anyone's permission, not even our enemies anymore. Try to purge yourself of this liberal bias it's just gonna make it hard to cope with what comes next when you see us lay down the law all over the planet and the scum of the planet whine when we cut them out of the action.

Stirring the melting pot to get the liberal chunks off the bottom,
OD​
OD reminds me of a Borg from Star Trac NG ...

borg%20dork.jpg

"Resistance is futile. All Liberals prepare to be assimilated"

:D

Last edited:
I agree, it's time to move on and keep a positive attitude, and stand behind our president and country.. Oh beautiful, for spacious skies, for amber waves.. Sorry, I got carried away for a second..

No - it's time to celebrate for a few days then we have the real fun when we start nominating new supreme court justices...

A few interesting statistics: Catholics consider Bush (a Protestant) to be a better Catholic than Kerry (who professes to be Catholic but invents his theology as he goes). Nationally they favored Bush.

The Constitutional Amendment to ban Gays from being recognized as legitimate in marriage was a direct factor for blacks in Ohio to favor Bush over Kerry and lock in his win. It is so GOOD to see the blacks embracing some conservative values and I think they are beginning to see that the likes of Jesse Jackson and other have been playing the race card for too long in a losing strategy of co-dependency and taking them for granted.

Hispanics came about in major numbers to support Bush more so than they did the first time around. Again, it's seen to be something that the Democrats can not fathom and is alien to their platform - VALUES MATTER AND PEOPLE VOTE VALUES NOT JUST SELF INTERESTS and CLASS HATRED. If the Democrats can ever figure this out they could actually possibly regain control of the Congress and Senate.

And Finally: George Bush has received the largest popular vote win in the history of the country and the likes of Al Gore whining about having won the election, if they ever had even a modicum of credibility are now out the window since the American People themselves RATIFIED BUSH.

OD

Last edited:
yes, we definitely should enjoy today.. :banana: but tomorrow is what's important.

With all the power the Republicans have, they have to get some serious shit done.

Make it or break it time! They are either going to be the goats or the heroes.

busyLivin said:
Make it or break it time! They are either going to be the goats or the heroes.

Bingo! Only time will tell.

Back