IronMag Research Chems

I think I'm ready....

Rep Points

I think I'm ready....

Alright from my previous thread i stated i was going to try a sust/eq cycle. After taking the advise of other members i realised my diet was my main prob but i got that in check now with a plan that gives me 250 g of protein a day from 4-5 diff protein sources. I have also looked into a pct plan for me as well so here is what i am going to go with i think.

Sust - 250 a week for 8 weeks(except for the 4th and 5th weeks i will do 500)
    Eq - 1.5 cc a week for 8 weeks
    Clen - for 3 weeks
    HCG 1500 a week for 3 weeks

I gained 20 pounds off of sustanon for 7 weeks at 250 mg/week that is why i am sticking with a lower dosage. I currently weigh 167 im not looking to get huge just fill out my frame more and still manage my naturally low body fat percentage. What do you guys think?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

HCG is not post cycle treatment. Clomid and/or Nolvadex are what you would be looking at.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

167??

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

personally I would not do a 8 week cycle using long esters...I would go at least 10-12 weeks
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

20 lbs off of 250mg of sust a week for seven weeks, thats SOLID bud...IMO thats all a newbie needs, that and a good diet, which you obviously had...

as far as your cycle...looks good to me...

as Lam said perhaps ten weeks would be ideal
    spread hcg throughout ur cycle at 250 IU every 4 days
    Nolva/clomid for pct

Good luck

Rep Points

Don't figure to me. A bad diet and gained 20 lbs in 7 weeks. Can you pass the diet on to the rest of us. It may have been bad to you, but shit i'll give it a shot. I'm sure a lot of us wouldn't mine gaining an additional 20 lbs sometime.

Rep Points

I would only want to gain 20lbs if it was muscle. If its just going to be fat or water you can keep it.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by deeno
    20 lbs off of 250mg of sust a week for seven weeks, thats SOLID bud...IMO thats all a newbie needs, that and a good diet, which you obviously had...

as far as your cycle...looks good to me...

as Lam said perhaps ten weeks would be ideal
    spread hcg throughout ur cycle at 250 IU every 4 days
    Nolva/clomid for pct

Good luck
    Solid advice. I have been thinking that starting with 500 mg/week of test might be a rough first cycle for me. I am only 155 lbs, 9-10% bf. 250mg/ week sounds low, but it might be a good place for me to start as well--especially if I could gain 20 of LBM that fast. I think those number are inaccurate or your gains were about 40% fat/60% LBM.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Dont need a lot of juice if you were under 150 pounds.

Lucky Luke

Rep Points

250g of protein isn't enough
    "If you're not part of the solution, you're the precipitate."

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

for a 167 lber 250 grams of protein a day is plenty...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

OK so instead of doing hcg at 1500 i.u. a week i should break it down to 250 i.u. every 4 days? also how much clomid or nolvadex should i use and when.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

250-500iu E4D or twice a week is pretty good DURING your cycle to avoid atrophy in the first place when there is little to no natural LH output. Post cycle you want your LH to come back with motivation, it wont when you are replacing its action externally.

Rep Points

The use of nolvadex is more or less subjective, to your discretion based on how you feel with certain dosages.

Your thinkin of starting nolvadex in about week 10 at 60mg ed, week 11 at 40 mg ed, week 12 and 13 at 20mg ed. Everyone has their own take on things, so don't be surprised if you see different pct plans. If you are using liquid nolva make sure you adjust your figures as it is 'underdosed'.