• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I think I'm ready....

kabs281

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright from my previous thread i stated i was going to try a sust/eq cycle. After taking the advise of other members i realised my diet was my main prob but i got that in check now with a plan that gives me 250 g of protein a day from 4-5 diff protein sources. I have also looked into a pct plan for me as well so here is what i am going to go with i think.

Sust - 250 a week for 8 weeks(except for the 4th and 5th weeks i will do 500)
Eq - 1.5 cc a week for 8 weeks
Clen - for 3 weeks
HCG 1500 a week for 3 weeks

I gained 20 pounds off of sustanon for 7 weeks at 250 mg/week that is why i am sticking with a lower dosage. I currently weigh 167 im not looking to get huge just fill out my frame more and still manage my naturally low body fat percentage. What do you guys think?

HCG is not post cycle treatment. Clomid and/or Nolvadex are what you would be looking at.

167??

personally I would not do a 8 week cycle using long esters...I would go at least 10-12 weeks

20 lbs off of 250mg of sust a week for seven weeks, thats SOLID bud...IMO thats all a newbie needs, that and a good diet, which you obviously had...

as far as your cycle...looks good to me...

as Lam said perhaps ten weeks would be ideal
spread hcg throughout ur cycle at 250 IU every 4 days
Nolva/clomid for pct

Good luck

Don't figure to me. A bad diet and gained 20 lbs in 7 weeks. Can you pass the diet on to the rest of us. It may have been bad to you, but shit i'll give it a shot. I'm sure a lot of us wouldn't mine gaining an additional 20 lbs sometime.

I would only want to gain 20lbs if it was muscle. If its just going to be fat or water you can keep it.

deeno said:
20 lbs off of 250mg of sust a week for seven weeks, thats SOLID bud...IMO thats all a newbie needs, that and a good diet, which you obviously had...

as far as your cycle...looks good to me...

as Lam said perhaps ten weeks would be ideal
spread hcg throughout ur cycle at 250 IU every 4 days
Nolva/clomid for pct

Good luck
Solid advice. I have been thinking that starting with 500 mg/week of test might be a rough first cycle for me. I am only 155 lbs, 9-10% bf. 250mg/ week sounds low, but it might be a good place for me to start as well--especially if I could gain 20 of LBM that fast. I think those number are inaccurate or your gains were about 40% fat/60% LBM.

Dont need a lot of juice if you were under 150 pounds.

250g of protein isn't enough

IML Gear Cream!
for a 167 lber 250 grams of protein a day is plenty...

OK so instead of doing hcg at 1500 i.u. a week i should break it down to 250 i.u. every 4 days? also how much clomid or nolvadex should i use and when.

250-500iu E4D or twice a week is pretty good DURING your cycle to avoid atrophy in the first place when there is little to no natural LH output. Post cycle you want your LH to come back with motivation, it wont when you are replacing its action externally.

The use of nolvadex is more or less subjective, to your discretion based on how you feel with certain dosages.

Your thinkin of starting nolvadex in about week 10 at 60mg ed, week 11 at 40 mg ed, week 12 and 13 at 20mg ed. Everyone has their own take on things, so don't be surprised if you see different pct plans. If you are using liquid nolva make sure you adjust your figures as it is 'underdosed'.

Back