• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey all! Let's get to it.

XXXRicanXXX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I started when I was 18 because I was 6'0" and a twiglet like 170 I think. I would consider myself a hardgainer (small bones, high metabolism stuff like that) But all the weight was in my legs from years of sprinting, bike riding, and basketball. I had a 42" vertical but I couldn't lift heavy weights. So I decided to workout the summer after I graduated high school. during that summer I busted ass in the gym, ate like a monster, and began creatine. As a result I put on almost 30 lbs in a little over 3 months, my bench skyrocketed to 365 lbs and I didn't gain an ounce of fat. Bad new is when attempting 375 on bench my shoulder just WENT, and I was out. So for the next 6 years I didn't lift, maybe 1 week a month. I was concentrating on school and my relationship and things like that. I finally decided last fall that I was getting back into it again. HUGE dissapointment when I stepped back in the gym to realize that I couldn't lift 135 on bench. Unfortunately during this time off I kind of kept eating the same as I did when I put on the muscle, but this time I added fat.

SO...fall of 03 I was 6'0" 230 at 28% bodyfat(yummy right?). I busted my butt going to the gym 2-3 times a day getting into shape again, and it worked. I now am 6'0" 235 at 14% bodyfat and only looking to get bigger. That's why i'm here. I only been training a year again but I want to compete in a bodybuilding competition, whether I place or not isn't as important to me as just being able to compete without embarrassment. Like I said before I have very small bones so my arms are absolute hell to build and I won't walk onto that stage looking like a fool. So I'm looking for any tip, tricks, advise that I can find here. I don't want to have to be the 6' guy competing in light heavys with the 5'7" guys the same weight. So I'm trying to bulk up right now. I'd like to get to 250lbs +. And so begins my quest.:thumb:

Welcome, just did my first BB competition this past May. Was a wopping 289 pounds of lard butt.But busted Butt to get down to 213!!! Didn't look like I wanted to, but was happy to just do it!!! Good luck :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Back