• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Colostrum

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone attempted to use Colostrum to aid in building muscle? If so, please share your experiences. I'm considering "trying it out." Maybe I'll be the first...

I have never heard any personal or scientific claims behind it. I know it has a high GH content and is supposed to increase your IGF-1 levels, so maybe it could help you trim down, but i wouldn't put any money down on it until i heard personal claims.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt colostrum breast milk? Where do you buy that at?

Interesting, eh? I'm not sure weather to go with powder or pills. Someone told me to do both.

Or just save your money and buy something that is known to work. If it was a product that gave you good gains, we would no doubt know more about it.

IML Gear Cream!
Funny guy.

Look, I basically never mention my products here but when I see someone thinking of using something worthless and I think I have something better to offer I feel that I absolutely should mention it. In my opinion I would be remiss if I didn't.

I thought the effects of Colostrum were not proven one way or the other yet? So let me run my Placebo cycle without messing with it.. :laugh: Anyways, whats ETS, and what does it have in it?

YEa There is this thing called Intact colostrum, My friend Mark takes this stuff and he is a fire fighter. He is really into the heavy lifting and he told me that the intact supplement is great for muscle recovery. I been trying to find a place to buy it, but I dont thing GNC has it. They only have colostrum capsules. :(

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is colostrum? Does it benefit my baby in any way? [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Colostrum is the first milk your breasts produce in the early days of breastfeeding. This special milk is low in fat, and high in carbohydrates, protein, and antibodies to help keep your baby healthy. It is extremely easy to digest, and is therefore the perfect first food for your baby. It is low in volume but high in concentrated nutrition for the newborn. Colostrum has a laxative effect on the baby, helping him pass his early stools, which aids in the excretion of excess bilirubin and helps prevent jaundice. [/font]

Back