• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

first injection.

pop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
did my first injection today, went ok when aspirating it was hard to pull back but no blood there , not dead yet, still not sure weather to run 250 or 500 weekly (test e) is it 2 or 3 weeks till it kicks in.

I would use 500mg at your size...250mg may give you some gains...but that is a very low dose cosidering your size.

thanks bro, say 3 days gap do u think .is it 2 or 3 weeks til it kicks in m8.

You should shoot on say Monday and Thursday.....the object is to space out the two injections so that you have as close to equal amounts of time between the injections. The enanthate should kick in around 3 weeks. Maybe slightly less.

was gonna run just nolva for pct is 40mg the right amount for a few weeks then 20mg.

40/20 is good yes.

reading on another board they said 100mg first day then 60mg for 10 days then 20 mg for a week.

there are many variations to the protocol....I have seen 100 mg for day 1. then 60 mg for 10 days. then 20 mg for 4 weeks as well...

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Pop I've read that a lower dose for a longer period of time is more effective then a higher dose for shorter length of time. So I would suggest running Nolvadex like Mudge said.

will do bro thanks for the advice every1.

That would be 40/20 mg of tamoxifen (not tamoxifen citrate). If you have the research tamoxifen citrate, than 40 mg of tamoxifen citrate would be closer to 30 mg of tamoxifen. If you want 40 mg of tamoxifen, you have to take more than 40 mg of tamoxifen citrate. I'd say you are better of starting with 60 mg of tamoxifen citrate if you are using the research stuff. The prescription pills are based on the amount of tamoxifen (active ingredient), so this wouldn't be a concern.

Citrate is to protect the drug from the stomach ripping it apart. Last I recall it is still a mystery why one manufacture labels potency different than another.

The following is from: http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/tamox.htm

DESCRIPTION

Tamoxifen citrate tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. Nolvadex tablets are available as:

10 mg Tablets: Each 10 mg tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.

20 mg Tablets: Each 20 mg tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

Inactive Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose calcium, magnesium stearate, mannitol and starch.

Back