IronMag Research Chems

feel liver a bit swollen

Rep Points

feel liver a bit swollen

bros,
    what do you all take for the liver besides milk thisle, right now I feel my liver swollen, the reason I think I put a lot of strain to it was because of the high doses I took of femara and i've read that is toxic in high doses, besides that I was taking 100 80 80 then 60 of nolva like for two weeks for my gyno symptoms, thank God it stopped but now I got this weird feeling in my liver not pain but like if it's swollen. I'm taking milk thistle though but is there anything else more effective than the milk thistle???????? before my cycle I took blood work to check my enzimes and everything look ok but that was before my previous cycle. (test500,eq400,winnie50mg(4w) 4 20wks)
    test is toxic "low" exept in mega doses right? how toxic is it with 500mg a wk?? do you all know? N E SUGGESTIONS?

Rep Points

i use liv-52

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Femera doesn't hit the liver but it can hit your cholesterol.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

How do you feel your liver is enlarged??

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I am interested in your method to feel your liver swelling? I didn't even know a liver swelled. I've heard of sharp pains in the liver.

Rep Points

yeah I feel like short of breath and I was feeling like little pinches in my liver area, but now i just feel a little bit swollen I think it's going down, when I would take dbol then to finish my cycle I would take winnie I would feel the same think but without the pinches, I would take milk thisle and with in 4 days I would be back to normal without some sort of discomfort that's why orals are out of my cycles now.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

UPDATE GUYS:

I went to the doc and got myself checked with a hepatic blood test for my liver, and cholesterol. My liver was prefectly fine

Bili.Dir.........0.47 mg/dl (normal 0.2-0.5)
    Bili.Ind..........0.11
    Bili.tot...........0.58 mg/dl (normal 0.5-1.0)
    T.G.O............21 ui/ml (normal 8-35 )
    T.G.P. ...........28ui/ml (normal 5-40)
    Fosf.Alcal........123 u/lt (normal 100-290)

Cholesterol......225mg/dl (normal 130-200)
    Triglycerid........155mg/dl (normal 35-165)

Mudge was right the femara put my cholesterol through the roof as you can see. well nothing major, it was just that my large intestine was swollen, the large intestine runs like a "n" shape and it passes under the liver where more or less where your ribs are at, that's why I would feel like pinches and swollen.