IronMagLabs

ECA stack 4 times/day more effective then 3?

Rep Points

ECA stack 4 times/day more effective then 3?

Hi,
    I am just curious if taking the eca stack 4 times a day, let's say once at 6am, then 9:30am, then 1:00pm, and then the last at around 4:30 pm. Would this be more effective in fat loss then taking it 3 times?

I've heard that taking it too many times in a day would not do anything to speed things up, but I have heard of quite a few people taking it 4 times with increased results. What are your experiences and opinions regarding this?

Thank you!

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

all of the medical studies that I have seen use 3 dosages a day. that's what I use and tell everyone else to use...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think that if as long as your doses are moderate and you don't have trouble sleeping then you will be fine. The only way to know if it will be more effective for you is to try it.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Cinnabon

Rep Points

Does the "30 minutes before each meal" apply? I find that hard to do when my workout is at about 2:30-3pm, I usually take it at 7:30, 30 min before breakfast, at 2:15, 30-45 min before my wk out and last at 5:30, 30 min before dinner

The Pimp Juice

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabon
    Does the "30 minutes before each meal" apply? I find that hard to do when my workout is at about 2:30-3pm, I usually take it at 7:30, 30 min before breakfast, at 2:15, 30-45 min before my wk out and last at 5:30, 30 min before dinner
    if u took it at 5:30 you might have quite a bit of trouble sleeping. if it works for you then awesome. i usually take 30 min b4 eating: when i wake up, at noon, at 3:00 pm. this works fine for me and i can get to sleep pretty easily. if i take it past 5:00 i will be up very late .

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You guys can actually eat while on this stack? Ive tried it a few times and could not eat the entire day.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cappo5150
    You guys can actually eat while on this stack? Ive tried it a few times and could not eat the entire day.
    I literally have to force myself to eat while on ECA and I don't have a big appetite as is. because of that I use clen and T3 for fat loss, they do not supress the appetite like an ECA stack...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I take the ECA with food, not before.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    I take the ECA with food, not before.
    I do this as well b/c ECA kills my apetite completely...

Cinnabon

Rep Points

I agree, I have to force myself to eat at times.

My workouts are at mid afternoon. Wouldn't the energy boost you get from the ECA stack at noon wear off by my workout time?

Back from the dead

Rep Points

For me it doesn't wear off. You just gotta figure out the right spacings for the doses throughout the day.

Rep Points

I'm still always hungry even while on ECY. I wish it did something for my hunger pangs.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

I think I may be the only person in the world who isn't losing weight on Ephedrine. I bought Vasopro like weeks ago and have been taking 25mg of Ephedrine and 300mg of Caffeine at a time, twice a day. I've lost maybe three pounds. This is obviously not the right stack. Should I do 50mg of Ephedrine, 200 or 300mg of Caffeine and maybe add in the Aspirin?

Rep Points

Okay, so I went back and read some old posts about the ECA stack and seems like I was doing it right, except I was taking it twice a day, not three, but why am I not losing weight like everyone else? I'm really thinking about upping my dosage, but would that make my heart explode?

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roop
    I think I may be the only person in the world who isn't losing weight on Ephedrine. I bought Vasopro like weeks ago and have been taking 25mg of Ephedrine and 300mg of Caffeine at a time, twice a day. I've lost maybe three pounds. This is obviously not the right stack. Should I do 50mg of Ephedrine, 200 or 300mg of Caffeine and maybe add in the Aspirin?
    Are you exercising? Are you burning more calories than you are consuming?