• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Have you ever peed on someone?

IML Gear Cream!
Randy said:
Well ole Crono states that he would love to be given the opportunity to piss on his girfriend "tit."

You forgot the most important part:

"... but given how endowed he is tit would have to stand about 10 feet away."

As you wish Crono.... your words have been published. :bow:

Crono1000 said:
You forgot the most important part:

"... but given how endowed he is tit would have to stand about 10 feet away."

And she would be washed away by the ensuing flood . . .

Yes I do

What people do in their own bedrooms is their own business by all means.
But call me old fashioned... Peeing on your partner for pleasure in my mind is sick. I know this is the 21st century, but come on. I've heard of even sick bastards who get turned on by their partners deficating on them while in the process of having sex.. You tell me you don't see anything wrong with this?
Well to each their own I guess you can say.

John H. said:
Hi Randy,

Certainly you have your opinion. Exactly why would you say this? Seriously.

Take Care, John H.

milliman said:
And she would be washed away by the ensuing flood . . .
:haha:

Randy said:
But call me old fashioned... Peeing on your partner for pleasure in my mind is sick. I know this is the 21st century, but come on. I've heard of even sick bastards who get turned on by their partners deficating on them while in the process of having sex.. You tell me you don't see anything wrong with this?

:laugh: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I couldn't have said it better ;)

Randy said:
So you are calling ME sick? Remember the last thread? Please don't say you are not calling me out because it was only me and 2 others.

Jeanie said:
So you are calling ME sick? Remember the last thread? Please don't say you are not calling me out because it was only me and 2 others.
No but you could tell us the story of how it exactly happened. :)

Vieope said:
No but you could tell us the story of how it exactly happened. :)
Well, it wasn't an accident, that's for sure. :nope:
I have only done it twice, when we were first married. It was a very wild and erotic time:heartpump . we were so into eachother that it was just another way to share yourself with someone that you would NEVER do with anyone else.
Some men actually like to taste it too.
Many men like breast milk.
:D

IML Gear Cream!
Jeanie said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

she's joking right?

i seriously don't see anything wrong in it, pee is very clean as long as you wash off soon

Crono1000 said:
Freaken exactly Crono! I am glad you are here to witness. I am not playen anymore!:mad:

Jeanie said:
Well, it wasn't an accident, that's for sure. :nope:
I have only done it twice, when we were first married. It was a very wild and erotic time:heartpump . we were so into eachother that it was just another way to share yourself with someone that you would NEVER do with anyone else.
Some men actually like to taste it too.
Many men like breast milk.
:D
Anything else I should know? :)

ok here we go, there's nothing wrong with it if both people(or more) wish to participate in it, and Randy are you telling me that if some super hot chick said she wanted to sleep with you under the circumstances that you had to pee on her you'd turn her down?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS THREAD?!?!?!

Crono1000 said:
she's joking right?

i seriously don't see anything wrong in it, pee is very clean as long as you wash off soon
Did you know that some people actually drink it because of health benefits?
Nasa astronauts drink it all the time, purified though.

Vieope said:
Anything else I should know? :)
Not that I can think of off the top of my head:lol:

Crono1000 said:
ok here we go, there's nothing wrong with it if both people(or more) wish to participate in it, and Randy are you telling me that if some super hot chick said she wanted to sleep with you under the circumstances that you had to pee on her you'd turn her down?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS THREAD?!?!?!
Come on, we all know the answer to that.....How do you think he got the pic of the school girl crapping all over the wall? j/k:eek: :funny:

Randy said:
I've heard of even sick bastards who get turned on by their partners deficating on them while in the process of having sex..
Anyone tried this? I am sure we can find some IMer that did this. :rofl:

Vieope said:
yeah I'm aware of this, they reuse every drop of water they have, from the water in their pee to the water they use to shower with. The sanitation requirements for astronaut water is higher than that of our bottled water here.

and seriously, nothing bad can happen from being peed on, pee only becomes unsanitary after collecting bacteria and such from the air after a period of time, when it is peed it's completely safe. And, if it gets someone off then why the hell not if that's what it takes?

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:

Some take urine shots in the Butt and it helps to eliminate allergies.
I have no idea why. I just know it works.

Vieope said:
I draw the line there....

pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee

I'm done in this thread, I have to make a sandwich and watch something on tv not so freaking weird :nanner:

Vieope said:
milliman said:
Some take urine shots in the Butt and it helps to eliminate allergies.
I have no idea why. I just know it works.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Crono1000 said:
pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee

I'm done in this thread, I have to make a sandwich and watch something on tv not so freaking weird :nanner:
Maybe a Peenut butter sandwich?:laugh:

Vieope said:
I look good. Please? :grin:
Ah, another man begging :banana: ...Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

Back