• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you ever killed something?

Have you killed before?

• No, never

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I kill spiders

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • I have killed a few things in my day

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • I am a mass fuckin murderer

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters

PreMier

happy sumo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
gunner.gif

Im talking about out of hate, or fear, fun, or even hunting.

A deer. An 8-point buck. One shot, he was dead before he hit the ground.

Oh yeah, I've killed most of my brain cells too. Does that count? :bulb:

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you too. :hehe:

I kill mosquitos. I don't appreciate having my blood sucked nor the risk of contracting West Nile Virus.

aggies1ut said:
Speaking of killing brain cells, I only have about 2 left. :laugh: :help:
Don't hold your breath.

You make the call:

My mom just bought 3 Oscars (aka: 3 good-size feeder fish eaters). The first night they are home, I sat next to the fishtank to watch television. I heard a BAM!! And a fizz, and next thing I see, is one of the Oscars floating.

One of the fish busted up the light. :laugh:

Mom was giving me hell about killin it, and I tell her that I was just minding my fuckin buisness. I said it commited suicide. And my brother said that I made it kill itself with my mind power. :laugh:

So, what do you say? :hmmm:

Yea. I had to kill a deer because it had a broken leg and neck.. put it out of its misery.

It was a fawn. Didnt enjoy it one bit. . I felt bad for the rest of the day :(
I could never hunt, unless I wsa forced to.

Oh man, yes I have to confess I have committed double hamster homicide. :eek:
I went to bathe one of our pet hamsters one evening (yes I bathed them both weekly, stinky little buggers!) and it was really messed up, couldn't walk, kept falling over and it's tummy was really distended... there were other nasty symptoms :barf: but I won't get too graphic! Rod was at work and the kids were in bed, I hadn't a clue what to do, I figured I would wait until Rod came home, anyhow later that night it started making this god awful piercing screech, it was obvioulsy in agony so I decided all I could do was put it out of it's misery... so I smothered it with a face cloth whilst bawling my eyes out! Naturally Rod shows up immediately after! Three months later the exact same thing happened to the other one and again I was home alone... ugh. My kids don't know that mummy is a hammie killer! :finger:

IML Gear Cream!
BritChick said:
Oh man, yes I have to confess I have committed double hamster homicide. :eek:
I went to bathe one of our pet hamsters one evening (yes I bathed them both weekly, stinky little buggers!) and it was really messed up, couldn't walk, kept falling over and it's tummy was really distended... there were other nasty symptoms :barf: but I won't get too graphic! Rod was at work and the kids were in bed, I hadn't a clue what to do, I figured I would wait until Rod came home, anyhow later that night it started making this god awful piercing screech, it was obvioulsy in agony so I decided all I could do was put it out of it's misery... so I smothered it with a face cloth whilst bawling my eyes out! Naturally Rod shows up immediately after! Three months later the exact same thing happened to the other one and again I was home alone... ugh. My kids don't know that mummy is a hammie killer! :finger:
Don't feel bad about doin' the mom thing Brit. I had the same kind of trouble once too. I ran my son's pet cat over. It was sleeping under the right rear tire ... I don't normally do a tire check every time I drive off. A scruntch and cat yowl later I had a feline with a terminal problem. Had to use the old marlin rifle. Hated that.

My grandfather took me hunting when I was about 12. Shot a bird but didn't kill it. He showed me how to hold the head/neck between my knuckles and flick my wrist to break the neck. I kept trying but my hands weren't that big and the poor bird kept flying out of my hand to hit the ground. I think I was crying but he made me keep doing it until I got it right. Never killed anything again.

I shot a snake with a BB gun when I was about 10. It was execution style, gun right up against it's head. One bead of blood came up from it's head. I immediately felt horrible when I realized I killed it. I feel even worse now remembering it because me and my kids hunt for snakes every summer and bring them home to keep for a few days to watch them and then we let them go. Have you ever seen a small snake try to move across velveteen? They can't they just go left and right and left and right like some bizarre work out.

rockgazer69 said:
I immediately felt horrible when I realized I killed it.
So the snake was there helpless asking for forgiveness with those innocent eyes, she was probably the mom of cute little snakes that died from starvation because you killed their mother with a violent and evil shot in her head? Is that how it happened? :grin:

Yes I have.

I killed a bird once, driving on my way to school. I cried so fucking hard that I made it just for the end of class. I also pulled over to move a turtle from the road and a truck went around me and ran the turtle over. The turtle came hurtling at my window and hit my side view mirror. It was horrifying.

Flex said:
I murder for fun, if that answers your question.

I thought that you charged $50? :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Yes. But they were all very bad people.
OD

Ive killed hundreds....literally
We all have, by not sharing our food, by being greedy....we have let thousands of starving children die....

:lol: aw im just fucking with ya :D

OceanDude said:
Yes. But they were all very bad people.
OD
I spot plagarism!
:D
Good movie though!

Flex said:
I murder for fun, if that answers your question.

ditto...I grew up in Pennsyltucky, that's all there was to do for fun growing up in the sticks ! :hmmm:

Well I i can remember all the faces of the animals too:
1) My goldfish I won at the church fair (had no idea what to feed it at 6 years old)
2) My first red headed woodpecker with the BB gun ( hit it by accident at long range)
3) Lots of trout and other fish that liked to steal my bait that I paid good hard earned lawn mowing money for - the bottom feeder fish got fed to the raccoons for punishment for eating my bait...
4) The old sling a jellyfish in the fishing net trick cool trick at night the chunks glow
5) Stingrays - hated those things - gigged em all the time to get rid of em - painful
6) Lots of cockroaches and assorted insects
7) Ants - the ol magnifying lens in the hot sun death ray trick (stunk like hell)
8) A few mouse/rat thingies that upset my dogs
9) Poor dog that got too close to the rat when I fired :cry: poor tina...
10) Millions of flies - use to pick em off the garbage cans with a BB gun at 30 paces
11) tadpoles - sigh that was bad - but I could hit em underwater at 20 feet every time and they would split cleanly in two and sink to the bottom.
12) 12 -15 snakes (mostly bad ones coral, pigmy rattlers, but a few good ones before I knew all snakes were not bad- bummer... I was only like 12)
13) Buzzards (suckers kept thinking we were dieing in the hunting blind - 12 gaged em for vomiting on our duck decoys) - stink terribly
13) Ducks (pintails, teals, bluebills, coots (yuk), redheads, wigeons etc.) - lots
14) Stuff that looked like ducks after drinking too much beer and being bored to death(poor ibises and tweedy type birds)
15) Uhm Gators... yeah, they look like ducks too sometimes but they do taste like chicken after all...
16) Bigger Fish! (Dolphin/Mahi, mackerel, barracuda, cobia, etc.) need to get lots more
17) Uhm, otters... bastards. whole family ate my stocked grass carp (feel bad for junior since he got away after I plugged mom). Heard it crying for mom at night...bummer but they should have known those cost me $7 each and ate the weeds
18) Oh yeah, sigh, possums - cute in an ugly sort of way but infested my backyard jungle and got tied of em fighting all night long and making noise in the top of the palm trees. But I trapped more than I killed and relocated them...
19) Mmm, oh, Armadillos - big ones, bastards loved to eat my new flortam grass - 4 holes at close range with 9mm hollow points - too dumb to know they were dead and ran away. Not a pretty sight of what pieces and gore they left behind...
20) Uhm, sigh, turkey - hard as hell to hit with a bow and arrow...

I think thats about it. I feel really bad still about the woodpecker since we were playing a game and I was hitting the ceramic insulator on the power pole with my BB gun and the bell noise had him all curious where it was coming from. Stupid thing put his head up high just as I pulled the trigger for about the 10th time and it knocked him out and he fell and broke his neck as i ran to try and catch him... though for sure the police were going to take me to jail. I locked myself in my room and hid for a week from my friends after burying the evidence from mom and dad and cried for a long time in private. That's when I was told that there was a special "animal heaven" to my rhetorical question to mom and dad about what happens to animals when they die. I figured I was going to hell for sure...

OD

I shot a few birds in my day as a kid.

large-smiley-051.gif

I felt sorry for them after I did it , and never did it again.

I live on a farm...there fore lots must die for us to make money. Sheep, turkeys, ducks, chickens, and rabbits. to name a few. Used to be an avid hunter deer, moose, elk, pronghorn,and bear.

I killed a couple things,my sisters cat,not on purpose though,I was in high school and me and my freind were gettin stoned,and my sisters cat came up to us,So I gave it a couple hits,It went to sleep and never woke up.I felt pretty bad.I killed a pig and a horse,but those were diffrent,those were for food.....couple birds with a BB gun.Nothin for a long time though.Those were mostly HIgh School Stuff.

Back