• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DoggCrapp Training

Calmdwn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Recently i have been been looking in HIT training. I have gotten Darden's most recent book based on the recommendation of some members here. Im 25% of the way through the book and im definalty liking the mentality of HIT training.

Now yesterday i came across the DC Training method. Does anyone have any experiance or insight on this program?

Calmdwn said:
Recently i have been been looking in HIT training. I have gotten Darden's most recent book based on the recommendation of some members here. Im 25% of the way through the book and im definalty liking the mentality of HIT training.

Now yesterday i came across the DC Training method. Does anyone have any experiance or insight on this program?

I tried it for a couple weeks. It's similar to HIT but the 60 second EXTREME STRETCHING is "challenging".

I'd like to see someone try it out for a while. I just got interested in HIT. I haven't read any books on it but I've picked up some knowledge from the members here and online.

I'd like to see some more comments on DC training too. :thumb:

tjwes said:
Go read Dc`s stuff over at www.intensemuscle.com

It`s his main board, with lot`s of people doing his routines,and lot`s of testimonials.

Thats where i started reading on it yesterday. I figured there were some people here on IM that have tried it and could give an unbiased opinion.

Back