IronMagLabs

Hey ladies/guys My girl's friend need your help,,

Rep Points

Hey ladies/guys My girl's friend need your help,,

Hiiii ladeis/guys,

My girl friend is gaining pounds. She gained more than 33 pounds in one and half years while she had sexy body before. That is really making me mad. The doctor said she is a Hypothyroidism. I really tried my best to help her getting back in shape. She asked me to buy her a good fat burner but I've heard that most of the fat burners are not recommended for those who have any Thyroid diseases. Therefore, is there any good fat burner suitable for her case? She really need something gives her energy to do cardio therefore we need an energy booster. She is lazy… Please ladeis/guys help.

Thanks,

Currently: 161lbs

Rep Points

to put it simply: if she is lazy, she wont lose weight.

You have to work your ass off to get into shape, no pill is going to do it for you.
    Max Lifts ( 1x3 )
    Bench: 200lbs
    Squat: 260lbs
    Dead: 265lbs

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by b_eisa
    Hiiii ladeis/guys,

My girl friend is gaining pounds. She gained more than 33 pounds in one and half years while she had sexy body before. That is really making me mad. The doctor said she is a Hypothyroidism. I really tried my best to help her getting back in shape. She asked me to buy her a good fat burner but I've heard that most of the fat burners are not recommended for those who have any Thyroid diseases. Therefore, is there any good fat burner suitable for her case? She really need something gives her energy to do cardio therefore we need an energy booster. She is lazy… Please ladeis/guys help.

Thanks,
    there are lots of thermogenics that she can use but the main thing is her diet. how has her diet changed in the past 1.5 years ? if she has been diagnosed with hypothyrodism she needs to eat very clean. does she eat 4-5 meals a day ? cook her own foods, etc ?
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hiiii ladeis/guys,

Thanks,
    Yes, there is a good fat burner for her...actually 3 of them...

-proper diet
    -aerobic work
    -weight training

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *MONTHLY COLUMNIST FOR PLANET MUSCLE, NATURAL MUSCLE AND IRONMAN MAGAZINES
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM
    *PIONEER OF POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK AND FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION TRAINING PROTOCOLS

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would tell her to mix in a salad!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

Rep Points

Its time to eat...AGAIN!

Rep Points

She is lazy

If she is not willing to help herself, you or a fat burner are unlikely to be of any help.

Can I ask if you are so mad and turned off by her weight gain, why are you still with her? People usually don't change their habits and at the rate she's going, she'll be as big as a house in a few years. If she has other qualities that you just cannot do without, then you have to make the value judgement as to whether you can tolerate physical unattractiveness for the rest of your life.
    Getting bigger is a battle and the weapon is my fork.

"The harder I work, the luckier I get"- Jenny Lynn

Rep Points

Any other opinions?
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

Cinnabon

Rep Points

If she gets on good medication for Hypothyroid, the weight will not continue to get out of control. Before getting a fat burner she needs to get on medication.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by b_eisa View Post
    Hiiii ladeis/guys,

Thanks,
    So what happened ?????
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Femme Fatale

Rep Points

Good diets and Exercise

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gopro View Post
    Yes, there is a good fat burner for her...actually 3 of them...

-proper diet
    -aerobic work
    -weight training

Rep Points

I'll give her a Special Visit

Rep Points

Hiiii ladeis/guys,

Thanks,

Is your girlfriend my former wife? After we were married 22 years... she still still complains about her health and weight gain (5 lbs. per year, every year, beginning after the honeymoon). I could never even get her to take a walk around the block with me.

Oh, the many, many thousands of dollars I paid to doctors over the years for hypothyroidism, hormone imbalances, broken bones, high blood pressure and cholesterol, assorted mental anomolies and just "plain meaness".

Good Luck!

Sorry, I was venting. I don't think you can live the rest of your life on fat burners. What's the doctor's solution?
    "Wait 'till you see special photos of my old man butt in April!"

Rep Points

Hiiii ladeis/guys,

Thanks,
    sounds like mt ex lol