• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Great Site

Hammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all,
I have been reading this site and after getting interested in bodybuilding figured I would post some of my own questions. I did that before I realized maybe I should introduce myself, so thanks to all who have responded not knowing who I was.

I'm a 28 year old male who has been lifting weights for some time now but have recently gotten interested in bodybuilding this past year, and have gotten serious about diet and training just in the past 6 months. I have the bug already and I am seeing the payoffs.

This site has already answered a lot of my questions and has also provided me with lots of entertainment. I'm looking forward to posting more questions as they come up. :rocker:

Welcome to IM

Hammer,

Welcome to IM, and feel free to contribute to this great site by donating a small fee to Robert Dimaggio (Owner and CEO) and becoming an Elite Member. Doing so will provide you with twenty some e-books and the reward of knowing that you have contributed to one of the best body building sites in existence.

Am I getting any commission by suggesting this? Well I sure hope so... Hey Prince, can you send me a few bucks? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As for you Premier - You already have a big ass diamond and don't need any money. :lol:

You from Ohio?

Welcome Hammer!!!

Back