• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Latest WTF at my gym

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some guy was doing situps on the locker room floor. That's just short of doing them on the bathroom floor. I guess he likes doing situps on a coating of bacteria and pubic hair. :shrug:

I Are Baboon said:
Some guy was doing situps on the locker room floor. That's just short of doing them on the bathroom floor. I guess he likes doing situps on a coating of bacteria and pubic hair. :shrug:
:lol: Ewwwwww

Did the guy lick the floor? It is supposed to be a new revolutionary training technique .

Maybe he thinks the bacteria in the locker room floor are especially anabolic :hmmm:

hey the pubic hair is just a little bit of extra protein abosrbed through osmosis. It the newest craze I thought:hmmm:

:laugh:

I Are Baboon said:
Damn. What next? Dumbell presses on the toilet?

Here's one... Guy gets out of the showers and comes into the locker room naked. Not too big of a deal, just put some clothes on when you get out of the shower. Oh hell no... this guy continues to take his sweet time and just stroll around the locker room butt ass naked. Not only that, he starts posing in the mirror. damn, put some clothes on man.

shiek49 said:
Here's one... Guy gets out of the showers and comes into the locker room naked. Not too big of a deal, just put some clothes on when you get out of the shower. Oh hell no... this guy continues to take his sweet time and just stroll around the locker room butt ass naked. Not only that, he starts posing in the mirror. damn, put some clothes on man.
I have never understood why some guys think we want to see them naked. Nakedness is expected in lockerrooms but let's MINIMIZE it!!!!.

I had one guy walk up naked, put his foot on the bench and start talking to me. Dude, put that thing away first.

redspy said:

while eating a protein bar... :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Eew!

Yeah the wrinkled bitches don't show off their crotches cause their stomache"s" (as in more than 1) hang in front :lol:

shiek49 said:
yeah I'v seen a few of those, most of them are old fat guys. they just wonder around the locker room naked, yes...walking around with his ding dong...for a moment I thought he was doing cardio in the locker room.

Yeah i hate that. How fuckin long does it take to dry off with a towel and put some clothes on. They could even do it in the shower area. Instead i go in to use the bathroom, and theres a bunch or naked bastards walking around for like 20 minutes. Put some damn clothes on, geez.

Maybe the dude was gay and cruising the locker room. I wear a towel from the shower to the locker, dress at a relaxed pace, and go on with life. I shave, pick my nose hairs, and jack off at home.

The locker room is not my own personal space to do with what I want. But DB's on the camode does save time ... :D

shiek49 said:

You think that's bad? How about the OLD lady who comes out of the shower naked, goes to the locker NEXT to yours and then BENDS OVER?!

:barf:

Pepper said:
I had one guy walk up naked, put his foot on the bench and start talking to me. Dude, put that thing away first.

Hahaha!

I Are Baboon said:

Some real idiots out there, huh?

I never say anything.

This is precisely why I never change or shower at the gym so I can avoid these jerks. It turns by stomach to watch the old men, all white as ghosts and fat and bald sitting around naked chatting it up about the cute female aerobic instructor that "must be doing all the hunks in the gym". To make it worse they parade around in rubber flip flops with their little penis all shrunk up and bouncing around like a Vienna sausage suspended on a toothpick as they waddle around looking for a place to toss their shaving kits and strike up a conversation over anything they can. :barf: :barf:

OD

"But DB's on the camode does save time ... "

So that was YOU! :mad:

*Punches fist into open hand*

OceanDude said:
This is precisely why I never change or shower at the gym so I can avoid these jerks. It turns by stomach to watch the old men, all white as ghosts and fat and bald sitting around naked chatting it up about the cute female aerobic instructor that "must be doing all the hunks in the gym". To make it worse they parade around in rubber flip flops with their little penis all shrunk up and bouncing around like a Vienna sausage suspended on a toothpick as they waddle around looking for a place to toss their shaving kits and strike up a conversation over anything they can. :barf: :barf:

OD
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I always avoid the locker room if i can. Few weeks ago, on my way to the bathroom, a guy was doing pushups in the lockroom on the floor, and talking to some butt naked fool next to him. By far the gayest thing ever.

shiek49 said:
Damn! I think every gym cannot be complete without that guy.I took my younger cousin to World gym one time with me,he's in high school.After our workout we went and kicked it in the sauna,and this guy was just walkin around the locker room naked,shaving,brushing his teeth.Afterwards he comes and sits in the sauna,and kicks one leg up on the bench and starts playing with his balls while saying"wassup?"We left,and the next day I was talkin to my freind about the incident and he says everybody knows him they call him ADAM....from the garden of eden.

hahahaha, i had the unfortunate event of passing by some dude brushing his teeth in the mirror naked, i dont get why these fools do it. :wtf:

sabre81 said:
hahahaha, i had the unfortunate event of passing by some dude brushing his teeth in the mirror naked, i dont get why these fools do it. :wtf:

I don't even brush my teeth NAKED at home?!

:D

MtnBikerChk said:
You think that's bad? How about the OLD lady who comes out of the shower naked, goes to the locker NEXT to yours and then BENDS OVER?!

:barf:
why did you stare at it??:D

A couple weeks ago, an old guy walks out of the shower, no towel on him. OK, fine..no big deal. But what WAS a big deal was that his hand was WRIST DEEP IN HIS ASS as he was scratching away. Damn, man...be a little discreet for crying out loud. :(

redspy said:
I hope that's not why this forum has this smiley :toilet:

Next time a naked guy wanders around the locker room, time it right so the lower locker door closes into his bratwurst. :hehe:

Back