• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Strange Technique

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been seeing these two guys come in the gym everytime I'm in there. The only thing they ever do is work chest, and the only exersize the ever do is flat BB bench. They have, however, made significant progress in the last 6 months from what I've seen though. First they warm up. Then they put a weight that i think is 95% 1RM . They guy gets the weight up and the rep is going up easy, then the other guy jerks it at the point were the tricepts take over the load of the lift, he then does another 5-6 reps this way. Next set they do 105% of they 1RM. They guy gets it half way up, the spotter then jerks it really quick to it goes up about an inch, but just enough so the other guy locks and and comes back down, and gets up half way again, repeat for 3-4. They, then throw what seems to be 130% 1RM, and do the same for 1-2 reps. It seems to be working for them too, because in the last 6 months they have gone up 50 LB's or so. Every so often the guy will not jerk the weight up to see if the guy can get a certain weight, and he always gets it.

I would'nt call them normal forced reps either. What I have been used to seeing for forced reps, is the spotter letting the guy fight the weight while it goes up, not jerking it at the stuck part of a lift.

All they work is their chest? I wouldn't emulate that

I'm not suggesting that. What I mean, was I was thinking about trying their "forced/jerk" rep method of lifting.

Back