• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Met-rx give you an upset stomach?

repoj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I get nasty upset stomach sometimes after drinking a serving of Met-Rx. I use about one cup of milk-sometimes two and top it off with either water, juice or diet soda. I usually get realy bad gas from it naturally, that's no shock for any bodybuilder who takes ANY whey based MRP. But I was whondering if it may have something to do with adding the milk or if it's just the drink itself? I'm not lactose intolerant so that's out. Anybody deal with this?

I use Met-Rx MRP's (the greatest!), never seems to give me an upset stomach, i just mix with water and it tastes great!! (even with water still thick and tastey)

mind you sometimes I get a slightly noizey stomach before bed (and i drink protein plus before bed which contains the 'metamyosyn' whey blend too), so i dunno there might be a slight link, but it goes away after a few mins so its nothing too bad

could be the 'mixing it with milk' thats a prob? if its really buggin you maybe try it with water n' see how you feel

peace

Metrx makes an inferior MRP. I liek the taste, and never had stomach problems from it.

PreMier said:
Metrx makes an inferior MRP. I liek the taste, and never had stomach problems from it.

inferior? whaaaat!!!? and why is it inferior? its THE original MRP man!

young d said:
inferior? whaaaat!!!? and why is it inferior? its THE original MRP man!

It may be original, but yes, its inferior. It lacks in areas, and costs more.. here are some basic breakdowns of MRP's that I did a little research on.

Attachments

• MRP.doc
    19 KB · Views: 28
hey thats a nice table you've done

although it depends on personal preference as to which are inferior and which are not

for me the important thing is a good blend of protein (which met-rx has), good taste (gets full marks on that 1!), and low sugars (well from that table met-rx has the lowest sugar count!)

but i see what your saying, protein count is lower than the rest as is overall cals, so it seems that with the Met-Rx your getting less for your moneys worth, just as well I bought all my Met-Rx at 50% off RRP :D

Yea, I was in the market for a MRP so I threw it together. Then I just looked back at the sites to see what had the best vitamin/mineral profile. Myoplex original is the best for the money.
At 1/2 price, I would buy Met-Rx too. Thats what I used to use.

Back