IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

What's everyone getting for xmas?

Rep Points

What's everyone getting for xmas?

I know Santa has yet to come, but I have it on good authority as to what I am getting. I am getting a bunch of training stuff like lateral resistance bands, therabands, a couple of training books, an agility ladder, etc.

What is everyone else getting?
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I know I'm getting a new computer.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Rep Points

I'm hinting around to Scott that I want a new watch

I'm buying him this: http://www.harmankardon.com/product_...%20430&sType=C

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Atlas stone
    And a book on Frank Sinatra. Its got a few CD's/pics/and other goodies in it.
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    I'm hinting around to Scott that I want a new watch

I'm buying him this: http://www.harmankardon.com/product_...%20430&sType=C
    Oh my god!! Buy me one too?
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rod asked if I might like one of these, a Sony Clie... I'm such a techy gimp I am still trying to figure out what the hell it is!

http://sonyelectronics.sonystyle.com/micros/clie/

Cheerfully Offensive

Rep Points

If i'm real good, Santa promised me a BritChick for Christmas this year!

Oh, and Var asked me to let y'all know that he officially requests this.
    The lions sing and the hills take flight.
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaxMirkin
    You can save money and get a used one from John H. at a deep discount

Cheerfully Offensive

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher
    You can save money and get a used one from John H. at a deep discount
    What do you think Var's been using all this time!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If i'm real good, Santa promised me a BritChick for Christmas this year!
    I don't think I would fit in your stocking Max!
    Nice to see you back again!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BritChick
    Rod asked if I might like one of these, a Sony Clie... I'm such a techy gimp I am still trying to figure out what the hell it is!

http://sonyelectronics.sonystyle.com/micros/clie/
    It's a Personal organizer, aka PDA. It's handheld and you can carry it with you. You can do email, hold pics, dates, to do's addys etc. Then sync it with your computer.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    It's a Personal organizer, aka PDA. It's handheld and you can carry it with you. You can do email, hold pics, dates, to do's addys etc. Then sync it with your computer.
    Hmmm... do I want one?

Thanks Jodi.

Cheerfully Offensive

Rep Points

I don't think I would fit in your stocking Max!
    Lucky for you I have such large feet, then.

Nice to see you back again!
    It's good to be back, babe. I've missed certain lovely Brits.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaxMirkin
    Lucky for you I have such large feet, then.
    OH MY!

Cheerfully Offensive

Rep Points

OH MY!
    That's right, babe! These size 4's can be all yours!