• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testicular Fortitude

Cold Iron

High $ociety
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK. I need a journal for this comp. I meant to get this up a little earlier but school has been devouring me lately.

I'll be doing a program called Suddenly Singles. I'm used to going into the gym and just "winging" it per say. So, I felt a program that was more structured was in order. I'll have to raise the intensity level to make this program work.

The routine is a mixture of HST and power-lifting i'd say. It consists of 4 separate workouts, once each per week, for a duration of four weeks.

Notes
- The tempo thing killed me, especially the deads.
-Chest was already fried, I should have took a couple days off before starting this program.
- I forgot to alternate exercises and just did them straight through.
- I hate Skull crushers, irritate my elbows

EDIT 234 -After screwing aroung for like an hr, I cant get my WO to display properly, so i just attached it. If anyone knows how to keep the spacing when you paste/type a document on here, hook up :(

Attachments

• EXERCISE.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
At least your not a high volume nut.

I'll just write the workouts out im simpler form. If anyone has a question, holler.

Week 1 - Workout 2 ----- Tues nov 16

A1 Dumbell one armed preacher curls
55*4* 6 singles(5 seconds on eccentric + 35s between reps)

A2 Squat
275*4*6 singles(4 seconds on eccentric+ 35s between reps)

B1 Seated Eccentric leg curl
60*3*12( 6 5s eccentrics per leg)

B2 Hanging knee raises
3*8(3s eccentric + 3s Concentric)

C1 Heel raise on leg machine
320*3*20(5s hold at top)

Notes

-I fucked up the singles part of the WO.This program is p'ing me off already. I know what im doing wrong and it'll be fixed from here on out though. In the first 2 exercises, 48 singles should have been done...i did 12. Didn't realize the # of singles changed WO 2 WO
-These workout are sketchy for me, after the first week things should start to go a little smoother.
- Hanging knee raises are BRUTAL. I was supposed to do at least 12, wasnt happening. My Abs are still killin' 24hrs later
-Should get some pics up sometime tomorrow!

Camaro- Umm... thanks?

Velvet- Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment :) . Where abouts are you in Ontario?

Thanks for popping in, both of you.

Week 1 - Workout 3 ---- Thurs Nov 18 (my mommy's b-day!)

A1 DB Incline bench press@25 degree's
90*1* 6 singles(35s between reps, 4s eccentric)

A2 WG Lat pulldown
200*1* 6 doubles(35s after each double, 3s eccentric, 2s pause)

B1 DB Shoulder press
60*3*7,6,6(4s eccentric)

B2 Block BB Deads to shrug
225*3*7,7,6(2s eccentric, 2s pause)

C1 BB Decline close-grip bench press
205*3*7,7,6

Notes
- This WO kicked my a$$. Went pretty long, 80+
- I wasn't liking my form on the pulldowns, so i went to doubles instead of singles
- My grip was giving out on the dead to shrugs. First time doing the exercise and cant say im too big of a fan.
- I really need to find a good scale, the one at my gym is possessed. I can weigh anywhere from 185-200 :shrug:

edit- ooops, changed 120 min WO to 80, im not that hardcore :laugh:

Last edited:
Arnie's left nu said:
Camaro- Umm... thanks?

Velvet- Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment :) . Where abouts are you in Ontario?

Thanks for popping in, both of you.

Kingston...where are you?

Velvet said:
Kingston...where are you?

That's pretty ironic. I'm driving to Kingston later this afternoon for a toga party tonight :laugh:

Should be a real fun drive, considering i'm in Bolton(3 hrs away) :yell:

Arnie's left nu said:
That's pretty ironic. I'm driving to Kingston later this afternoon for a toga party tonight :laugh:

Should be a real fun drive, considering i'm in Bolton(3 hrs away) :yell:

Where the hell is Bolton? :lol: I've never even heard of it..is it east or west of Kingston? Toga party??? Is it at the University???

Velvet- pffft....You havent't heard of Bolton? :rolleyes: :laugh:

Ya, I don't blame you. I'm West of you though. Reallly west of you.

It's a kegger toga party. Some freinds of mine go to Queens and they're throwing it off campus.

So here goes all the progress i made this week... :headbang:

I'm gonna get stuck in traffic big-time. I think i'm going to have to take the ETR up.

IML Gear Cream!
Week 1 - Workout 4 ---- Fri Nov 19

A1 DB Incline hammer curl
45*1*6 singles(5s eccentric+ 35s between singles)

A2 BB Deadlift
315*1*6 singles(40s between singles)

B1 Wide stance leg press
540*3*7

B2 Leg extension
150*7

C1 Cable crunch

50*3*7(3s eccentric+ 3s concentric and 3s pause @ top and bottom)

Notes
- I didn't use the tempo on a lot of my lifts today
- My back is irritating me from the deads
- Im outta here for Kingston

Kegger eh! Nice. Have a few for me :thumb: and pick up a few chicks as well. :)

you might as well head on to Ottawa and watch the Grey cup :) There are tickets still availble. Go Argos :)

IainDaniel- Not feeling too well today. I think I had a few too many for you last night :laugh: Awesome night though!!

I'm exahusted. Drove from Kingston to Guelph to Orangville to Brampton to Orangeville and then finally back to Bolton. Too top it off, I was severly hungover the whole way. Brutal.

On the bright side, ARGOOOOOOOOS tomorrow :rocker:

Bummer. Couldn't workout today. My left arm was still hurting too much from all the arm wrestling on Fri night :no:
Every time I had to unlock a heavy weight on bench, I got a sharp pain in my left elbow. I only got to the acclimation set on my warmups, so hopefully i didnt do any further dmage. Anyway, I've taken a few pills and iced it for 20 mins. I guess it's a wait and see game, hopefully I can give it a go tomorrow.

Arnie's left nu said:
Bummer. Couldn't workout today. My left arm was still hurting too much from all the arm wrestling on Fri night :no:
Every time I had to unlock a heavy weight on bench, I got a sharp pain in my left elbow. I only got to the acclimation set on my warmups, so hopefully i didnt do any further dmage. Anyway, I've taken a few pills and iced it for 20 mins. I guess it's a wait and see game, hopefully I can give it a go tomorrow.

Well that sucks buddy :( But on a brighter note

ARGO's WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, we're in business. I kept telling myself that it was ok to eat any crap I wanted, just to make my before pics a lil worse. Now that i'm chubby and got the pics posted, it's game time. No excuses for diet now, got to get it in check...

Attachments

• Picture 279.jpg
    Picture 279.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture 281.jpg
    Picture 281.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture 260.jpg
    Picture 260.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 258.jpg
    Picture 258.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 103
I'd hardly call you chubby, and it looks like you have some good muscle on you :lol: Good luck with your goals!!!

Velvet- thank you. I'm not too worried about the extra fat, all part of my scheme to win this competition :laugh: Ok fine, im lying, I like to indulge sometimes :D

Week 2 - Workout 1 ---- Wed Nov 24

I'm getting frustrated now. That toga party is going to be the end of me.
5 days later and I still cant workout yet.

Bench
185*2*12,8

DB rows
60*2*10

By this time, the pain was irritating me too much. FUCKKKKKK!!!

Im going to do legs tomorrow, then rest till Sunday. On Sunday I will go back to my old routine, as I don't think the Suddenly singles program is good for my ailing ?elbow?. I guess I'll do some active recovery if im still not 100% :cry:

IML Gear Cream!
LEGS -- Nov 25

Squat - 185*4*15,12,10,6(knee started to hurt, so i cut last set short)

45 Leg press- 360*2*25,15

Leg entension- 90*2*12
Lying leg Curl -60*2*12(two superets)

Standing calf raises
300*2*12

Notes
- I still managed to aggrevate my elbow doing LEGS!! WTF!!!
- Decent workout overall
- My knees really bug me when doing legs, hmmm....
- Went higher than usual on reps, so I'm sure i'll pay for it tomorrow
- It's all good b/c I'll have lot's of time to recover. I am NOT going back to the gym till my ?elbow? is better.

Back/Tri/Abs- Dec 2

BB Rows
105*3*10

GM's
135*3*7

DB Rows
60*3*12

CG bench
135*3*10

Incline extensions
60*3*12

Swiss ball crunches
25*2*12

Cable crunches
50*3*8

NOTES
-FINALLY got back into the gym today. It's been so long I felt like a virgin all over again. Good news is I felt no pain in the left elbow. Feels kinda stiff, but no pain. I was nursing it today, trying to reduce the chance of re-aggrevating it. Active recovery
- Felt awesome to get back in there :)

Shoulders/Traps -- Dec 4

Seated DB press
60*3*9,7,7

DB lateral
25*2*8

Bentover rear lateral
25*2*10

DB shrugs
100*9
90*9

15m HIT

Notes
- Real qiuck and simple workout
- Still going light, trying not to re-aggrevate my left elbow
- Did cardio at the end of my WO, never do it but..
- Im seriously considering quitting weights for a month. As crazy as that sounds, I feel my cardiovascular activity is REALLY bad. Im having trouble breathing sometimes and for some reason i keep getting dizzy whenever I lift. I dont think I have recovered 100% from the mono i had, even though it was 6 months ago....and it would also give me time to heal. I hate not being able to give it 100%

Last edited:
I actually managed to hurt my other elbow a couple days ago. Heard a pop but good thing was, it didn't hurt. Woke up the next morning though and I couldnt even make a fist. Hurt big time.

I have been swarmed with exams. 8 in four days :spaz:
I havent had a decent workout in a month and havent even been in the gym for the past few weeks
My diet sucks
I have slept 5 hrs total in the past 3 days
I am soooo stressed

I was debating about quitting the IM challenge but I will attempt a comeback in the new yr. I have a lot of more work to do now. We'll just say I gave everyone a head start. I'm taking new pictures b/c i look even shittier now and want an accurate reflection of my chubbness...

Welcome back! Hope you feel better, and damnit don't quit..there's lots of time to get back on board!!

Sweet, finally got back into the gym. Just been messing around/going light, as i havent been into the gym in like 6 weeks or something and i am also training my best friend from scratch

Mon- back/tri
Tues- shoulders/traps/abs
today-off

Also im doing 15 mins of cardio after weights

I'm SOOOOOOOOO SORE!!!!!!!

Next week, I'll start to keep a more detailed log again and I will include diet. WOHOOO!!! feels awesome to be back in the gym. Lots of work to do now...

GOd dayum my boobs are sore. Diet gets in check tomorrow and week #2 starts!!!

still di(king around in the gym, not 100% yet....diet is in effect now and everything will be im more detail starting next week :)

Did Chest and Bi yesterday.....had to cut bi's short as my elbow started bugging me again. This is like a vicious cycle. However I dont feel any pain today, so thats good I guess. As soon as I felt that pain again though, I immediatly got pissed off and then almost in the next instant, felt depressed. O well, Im going to continue going light for a little while longer I guess.....I say that but its really hard. Im sooo eager to get back to where i was at.
I start off with good intentions but then the ego takes over halfway into the w/o.

I was going to take new pictures but i dont even care about the IM contest anymore.... it is all about getting myself healthy again. I feel I am rushing back into this.. atleast partly to try and salvage a respectbable finish in this comp....so whatever, nothing exciting will be happening in this journal.......kinda like the last 8 weeks :laugh:

You want exciting though? my mondays at school are 8am to 930 pm :eek:

Im dying here....and only halfway through the day

You should post weights, reps, etc.

Back