Divine Nutrition

Your cholesterol level...

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Your cholesterol level...

I just had mine tested for the first time ever (the test was free when I donated blood this past Monday). It came up 159 total. SWEET! And I was a little concerened that all those burgers I eat might have been a problem.

So how's yours?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The lowest I've seen mine is 127. And it's been 199. Depends if I'm bulking and on anything. Your triglyceride level is more important.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

when i was 18 mine was even lower !!

addicted to the crack

Rep Points

It has been my exprience that dietary cholesterol intake has fairly little to do with the total cholesterol # in most cases. It does however affect the LDL/HDL ratio consierably, which in my opinion is a much better indicator of cardiavascular health....what were those #'s?
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us.

Cinnabon

Rep Points

I have a bi-polar doctor and he never mentioned my cholesterol. That was before I took my Blood work results and got the heck outta his office. Does this blood test have another name so I can look it up?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Here is a good example to go by.
    Here is my numbers from last week.
    HDL 39 Normal is 40-59
    LDL 107 Normal 0-99
    Triglycerides 155 Normal 0-149
    Cholesterol 177 Normal 100-199
    LDL/HDL Ratio is 2.74 Normal is <3.5 (LDL divided by HDL)
    Coronary Risk 4.5 Normal <5 (Tot Cholesterol divided by HDL)
    Total Cholesterol is HDL + LDL + 1/5 Triglycerides

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.