Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Weigh-in day...

Thread: Weigh-in day...

Squishy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Weigh-in day...

So, I've been going hard for 4 months. As of yesterday, I officially down 38 lbs and 7% BF. (Started at 323, 23.8%) The problem is, since my last weigh in (at 2 months,) I've dropped 18 lbs, but only .5% BF. I chalk some of this up to error rate, but I'm wondering if it is possible I'm not eating enough?

During the week, I generally eat the same thing each day. I start out with 4 hard boiled eggs (minus three of the yolks) or oatmeal with 2 scoops of protein. Lunch is brown rice with salmon, tuna or chicken. Dinner is a little more flexible (as my wife insists,) but normally meat (salmon, chicken, turkey) and a vegetable or sweet potato. I mix in 2 shakes during the day. I am shooting for 40 grams protien each meal, while avoid fat and sugar as much as I can. Weekends I generally loosen up a bit, but try to keepit clean.

I do wieghts 3x/wk, cardio 2 or 3. I supplement with creatine (just started), plus multivitamin, omega 3s, calcium, flax oil.

Any thoughts? I can see results, of course, but want to make sure the low BF drop is just a blip on the radar.
    It's humbling to start fresh. It takes a lot of courage. But it can be reinvigorating. You just have to put your ego on a shelf & tell it to be quiet. - J.R. Payette

Rep Points

Are you only eating three times a day??? That'd be a success inhibitor right there

Squishy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Usually eat at 7:30, shake at 10, workout at 11, eat at 12:30, shake at 3, eat at 5, eat at 7:30. If I miss any of them it is the 5pm, but the others are pretty solid.
    It's humbling to start fresh. It takes a lot of courage. But it can be reinvigorating. You just have to put your ego on a shelf & tell it to be quiet. - J.R. Payette