• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Make me a recommendation!

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking for an excellent fat burner (ones containing ephedra are fine).

Yes, I know I could stack caffeine and ephedra pills but I don't want to have to fool around with trying to see how many to take of each... I want something easy!

Oh and if it has an appetite suppressant in it, all the better!

Thanks!

You can figure out how many pills to take just by running a search for ECA. IMO an ECA stack is the best for fat loss. Ephedrine also suppresses my appetite, and i have to take it right before a meal so I will still eat.

Run a search where? Here on IM?

Thanks for the input!

VPX's REDLINE in syrup or gel-caps forms, that shit is the bomb man and i truly beleive in vpx now even tho they are expensive and some of those sales people try to tell you shit to sell stuff but VPX is really good, try it man you wont regred the funky feeling form redline ( i took the syrup )

gococksDJS said:
You can figure out how many pills to take just by running a search for ECA. IMO an ECA stack is the best for fat loss. Ephedrine also suppresses my appetite, and i have to take it right before a meal so I will still eat.
Right answer. :thumb:

topolo said:
Who makes this H.E.A.T. stuff ?
You are joking, right?

Of course. Topolo finds himself amusing. I find him very tiring.

IML Gear Cream!
You forgot annoying!

I think he was being a nice guy by providing the oppurtunity for a plug.

QuestionGuy said:
VPX's REDLINE in syrup or gel-caps forms, that shit is the bomb man and i truly beleive in vpx now even tho they are expensive and some of those sales people try to tell you shit to sell stuff but VPX is really good, try it man you wont regred the funky feeling form redline ( i took the syrup )
My hubby got some at the O in '03 and loved it! I thought it nasted nasty... glad to know they have it in pill form now :thumb: thanks!

Twin Peak said:
Or, you can try H.E.A.T. Stack.

http://nutraplanet.com/
I like the no caffiene part... ok, its in the running.

My mom was reading more on Cronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and caffiene is a big no-no.

Back