• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Spinach VegieNuggets?

sweatshopchamp

J-Freak
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I've been eating these Spinach Nuggets and I was wondering what your take on them would be. They have no cholesterol and no trans fat. They taste great, here are the macros.
4 Nuggets
190 Cals
6 Fat
1 Sat. Fat
380mg sodium
24 carbs
3 fiber
0 sugar
11 protien

Vit. A 25%
Vit. C 8%
Calcium 20%
Iron 10%

Ingredients:spinach, water, wheat protien(gluten), wheat flour, sybean oil, soy protein (isolated, texturized), onion, corn syrup solids, egg whites, yellow corn flour. Less than two % of following:chicory fiber (iulin), fruit powdr (pear, apple and plum), garlic, calcium carbonate, sea salt, potssium chloride, modified corn starch, veg. fiber, natural flavor, malto, hydrolyzed corn gluten, autolzed yeast extract, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate), natural gums, canola oil, spices.

I tend to avoid food with the word "nugget" in its name.

okay

I wouldn't eat them. I don't eat any packaged foods :shake:

remember that the shorter the list of ingredients on a food item the less processed that item is....

whats wrong with packaged foods. I know stuff like chips, candy and anything you can get in a gas station is bad, but arent some packaged stuff good?

Would anyone have any suggestions on how to make these clean from scratch? I'm thinking

spinach
egg whites
oats

and then baking in the oven. I don't know if they would actually stick together but baking them in a mini muffin pan would at least form them into some shape.

Back