trying to tone up

Rep Points

trying to tone up

i am 17 yrs old and am currently 220 pounds and want to trim out my stomach. i can see the outline of a 4 pack but not at all as noticable as i would like. i just ended my bulking diet and was eating between 4000-4500 calories a day. how much should i bring my calories down to each day, but i also dont want to loose any muscle while trying to tighten my abdominals. I also recently have taken fruits out of my diet, is that a good idea?
    THANKS!

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Try reducing your calories by 500 each week. Might also want to add in a few days of cardio to help aid in burning the tummy fat.

Eat green veggies instead, but if you need to have fruit, do so once or twice a week.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."

Rep Points

I think some fruits are fine like apples, berries, peaches and grapefruits. They have fiber, nutrients and low gi.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

Reduce your calories in increments of 5-10% per week. Wait a week or two before weighing yourself again.

Some fruits are fine, as Jodi stated. I drank 8oz of apple or orange juice every morning while I was cutting with no ill effects.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

Rep Points

thanks guys you are a great help and i will take your guys' advice and see what happens, thanks again!