• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

trying to tone up

WATTS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 17 yrs old and am currently 220 pounds and want to trim out my stomach. i can see the outline of a 4 pack but not at all as noticable as i would like. i just ended my bulking diet and was eating between 4000-4500 calories a day. how much should i bring my calories down to each day, but i also dont want to loose any muscle while trying to tighten my abdominals. I also recently have taken fruits out of my diet, is that a good idea?
THANKS!

Try reducing your calories by 500 each week. Might also want to add in a few days of cardio to help aid in burning the tummy fat.

Eat green veggies instead, but if you need to have fruit, do so once or twice a week.

I think some fruits are fine like apples, berries, peaches and grapefruits. They have fiber, nutrients and low gi.

Reduce your calories in increments of 5-10% per week. Wait a week or two before weighing yourself again.

Some fruits are fine, as Jodi stated. I drank 8oz of apple or orange juice every morning while I was cutting with no ill effects.

thanks guys you are a great help and i will take your guys' advice and see what happens, thanks again!

Back