• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Relacore, any thoughts or knowledge?

Minotaur

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know Cortislim has been pretty much trashed as being snake oil, but I'm wondering what's the scoop with Relacore (www.relacore.com). The active ingredient is Relacortin, whatever the heck that is (an herbal mixture?).

Briefly, it (allegedly) works by being a non-sedating non-stimulating anxiety reducer and energy and mood enhancer. Supposedly by reducing anxiety, it improves energy and mood and reduces cortisol caused by stress and anxiety, and thereby eliminating the fat we've accumulated due to cortisol. However, some folks say fat deopsits due to cortisol is untrue and unfounded unless you have Cushing's Disease.

What appeals to me about it is the idea of reducing anxiety. I admit I am often stressed and anxious. I should not be, but I am. I'm not sanguine with the idea of Xanax or another tranquilizer. I have used them, and they make me loopy and groggy in the morning and throughout the day. Me no like.

If Relacore really does reduce anxiety and improve energy and mood, I'll bet it would make me workout even harder, at least where cardio is concerned.

I haven't ordered it yet, but I was wondering what were peoples' thoughts on it.

Hey man whats up...saw you're in Monmouth county- I'm in Middlesex but go to Monmouth U...

well, if you want to get rid of anxiety, pop a zoloft! haha, seriously, tho, i would venture a guess at to that it might be bunk. you searched around the internet for studies/reviews?

Back