• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clean eating?

brian2440

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am trying to figure out if I am clean eating. I have stalled out on my weight/fatloss is the last couple of weeks. I still do cardio and weight training and I am not sure about the diet.

7:30-1/2 cup oats with water and scoop of whey
9:30- scoop of whey with milk(post workout)
12:30-chicken breast with apple
3:30-1 1/2 cup veggies and 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
6:30-salad w/ low fat salad dressing and chicken breast
9:30-tuna and almonds

Take flax seed with salad.
When I do 40/30/30 plan I do not come up with near enough cals/grams from protein, fats, and carbs. But I figure I am eating about 2000 cals a day.
Also if I do cardio the same day as lift do I have to up my cals. I weigh 211 now 5'9 tall :confused:

eat more 2000 cals at 211 lbs is nothing at all, even if your are trying to lose weight you should be eating more then that

aztecwolf said:
eat more 2000 cals at 211 lbs is nothing at all, even if your are trying to lose weight you should be eating more then that
I get bogged down around 3500. I just cant seem to get over that. are bad cals better than no cals. like to get to 4000?

brian2440 said:
I am trying to figure out if I am clean eating. I have stalled out on my weight/fatloss is the last couple of weeks. I still do cardio and weight training and I am not sure about the diet.

7:30-1/2 cup oats with water and scoop of whey
9:30- scoop of whey with milk(post workout)
12:30-chicken breast with apple
3:30-1 1/2 cup veggies and 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
6:30-salad w/ low fat salad dressing and chicken breast
9:30-tuna and almonds

Take flax seed with salad.
When I do 40/30/30 plan I do not come up with near enough cals/grams from protein, fats, and carbs. But I figure I am eating about 2000 cals a day.
Also if I do cardio the same day as lift do I have to up my cals. I weigh 211 now 5'9 tall :confused:

your diet needs some work.....

i would eat more pre workout...1. because it is your first meal of the day and 2. your body needs plenty of fuel for the workout.

you need more protein and definately need some carbs post workout.

ditch the apple and eat a complex carb instead.

move the cottage cheese to 9:30 and have the tuna at 3:30.

all in all you do need to up your cals some. dont go under 10 x your body weight no matter what your goal is. :thumb:

I am trying to cut I guess you could say. I am lifting weights four days a week and doing cardio four or five times a week. Should I eat the cottage cheese with a protein shake? I just stalled out losing fat. The thing is I have a hard time eating more because I do not feel hungry. Or maybe getting into a hurry with wanting to see results. The thing is about calories is I figure around 2000 off of labels but if I go to fitday.com and enter calories the count is much higher. Do not know why. Thnaks for the useful input it really helps.:thumb:

when figuring calories just make sure your serving sizes are accurate.

eating keeps your metabolism going as well as exercise so dont be foolish and think eating less is better. that is the quick and easy route and rarely works in the long run. fat loss takes a while. just be patient and continue exercising and the fat will come off.

you can mix whatever types of proteins you want together. just try to keep the macros balanced at each meal.

your body will adjust to your eating habits. just slowly add more calories to your diet. this will pull your metabolism out of the rut it is in and get it revving again.

Vieope said:
You need to buy a macro scale.
:laugh:

Balancing your macros means making sure you get the required proportions of Protein, carbs AND fats. To do this you need to manipulate your food items and amounts.

IML Gear Cream!
Ya , but you dont need to be that freaky in order to have a good diet. Ive been cutting out real good and gaining some mass at the same time. But , to tell on first look , your diet seems a bit low ... Im 5'10 and 185 and eat sensibily more than that.

When you wake up , I would eat a bit more ... Take it from me , when I wake up , I have a cup of oatmeal , 4-5 egg whites and a bit more than a cup of skimmed milk.

I would have some brown rice with that chicken breast at noon . Maybe a cup worth when cooked.

Just some suggestions ...

Back