• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flyers 7 in a row

seyone

Iron Mag Original
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the flyers are hot as hell right now. with 7 wins in a row or something. the best road team in the league.

Just plain best TEAM in the league, road or otherwise.:thumb:

Leave it to Super Mario to single-handedly end your streak.

I'd like to say I was happy that it was the other PA team that ended the streak but that would be a lie, I'm just NOT happy. Oh well, HUGE kudos to Super Mario!!! If it we were gonna get beat by anybody at least we got beat by one of the best ever. :thumb:

no question Mario is one of the best ever. when it comes to seeing the ice he just might be the best.

Originally posted by seyone
no question Mario is one of the best ever. when it comes to seeing the ice he just might be the best.

I would rank Mario #2, I`d give Gretzky the #1 choice for having eyes in the back of his head.

Gretzky is the "great one" not doubt. if you watch lemieux play he looks effortless. when he returned from his 3 year absence somebody said to Jagr that Lemieux looked pretty good out there and didn't seem too tired. Jagr replied " thats because he doesn't have to skate" (maybe that shouldn't be in quotes because i'm not sure if those are his exact words)
the truth is that Mario doesn't have skate a whole lot. he knows the ice, he beats players without looking pretty and doesn't get hit. all this because he in my belief is the best player when it comes to vision.

Back