• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AllTheWhey.com

Tom_B

Tom_B
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
All The Whey.com

I go through a tub and 1/3 of a tub each week of my whey protein powder, and one tub costs $26 :eek: so it gets kinda expensive...I spend $138 dollars on the stuff every month.
So finally after some begging and pleading my mom is gonna order me some stuff off of AllTheWhey.com . I planed on getting two 10lbs tubs of Vanilla Concentrate which would last me 80 days and cost me $76.99 ..well alot mor ethan that by the time you do the conversions in the money and shipping fees but I'm sure it will be less expensive than $381 which is what I would normally spend.
So She called them up and guess what? Our postal service is on strike :cry: , piss me off as soon as I convice her this happens..anyways
But We know someone that lives in New York City and our uncle is also a truck driver that knows some people that go into the states and gets him his smokes.
So my question is if anyone knows where can you just go out and buy the stuff in a store. Cause we can get someone to buy tons of it then we they come down they can give it to us.
Help please my money can't last this long :laugh:

You consume 120g of whey a day? That's like 5 servings a day... :hair:

:lol: I have 4 scoops of it a day , 1 for breakfast , 2 for post workout , then another one for a shake right before school. It works out to 96G of protein

Maybe try getting your protein from something else? How much are you weighing man?

Wow, you are spending too much on protein powder. Forget about ordering from America; after shipping, conversion to Candian funds, customs fees, and all that crap you're going to pay a lot more than you think.

I know for a fact that Canada Post is not on strike because my wife is a postal worker; order you supps from here:

http://www.supplementscanada.com/

IMO the cheapest place for supplements in Canada and awesome service.

http://www.reflexactivewear.comhttp://www.reflexactivewear.com

Good site to order your stuff , its right here in Canada (BC). Its pretty cheap , and since its in BC you'll avoid the provincial tax. I ordered my designer whey from there (5 pound). It cost me 6$ for the shipping (Its free if you order 100$ and more ). And you wont have to pay the duty fees.

It took me 4 business days to get mine after the day I ordered it . (And I live in Ottawa). So it shouldn't take you that much longer if you live in Nova Scotia

LOL , lots of canadians here ! GO CANADA!

Luke9583 said:
Maybe try getting your protein from something else? How much are you weighing man?
I would , but I center it around my workouts and also one shake during the day which I need to have int here cause I'm on the run.
Last time I weighed myself I was 136.5lbs , but now I'm cutting so I'll know this Saturday.

Thanks for all the links guys! really appreicate it
I did out the currency and for allthewhey.com I'm paying $44 for a tub which has for 160 servings :eek: so that a good deal , but then I have to add in the shipping and stuff..
So The best deal I can do is if I find someone up in the states (like a friend of my uncles) and they buy it for me then bring it back down to me. If that can't work I did some searching on all those sites (took a while ...:lol: ) and this is the next cheapest thing I can get:
http://www.sndcanada.com/gc/gc_item.exe?F=D&K=CS-K125&R=S%2Fwhey&ID=1123150911142177483158&FF=S&FK=whey&Z9=0
Problem is, is that type of whey isn't at http://www.reflexactivewear.com so I don't know how much the shipping fee would be :confused: so...I'll go witht he truck driver thingy first and if thats not possible then I'll figure a way to get that other stuff.
Thanks again for your guy's help

IML Gear Cream!
I like all the whey. I love their strawberry. It tastes like cap'n crunch crunch berries :grin:

I'd like to try their banana

Luke9583 said:
I'd like to try their banana
That just doesn't sound right...

cfs3 said:
That just doesn't sound right...

You know, i was thinking about that :laugh:

couldn't think of a better way to say how much I'd like to try their banana :hehe:

I just made a big order off them last week. I'm in Canada and it was still benefical for me. 30 pounds for $200. Cheapest 10 pounders in ontario are $90-100. I saved roughly $100. Just order in bulk to take advantage of shipping....

Good taste too. I have 20 pounds chocolate, 10 banana.
I also see no problem with 2 shakes/day

If you want cheap Whey in Canada contact www.Vitalus.com

It is unflavoured but you can add flavouring afterword. ie coco and Splenda for Choclate. Or some Sugar-free Kool-aid what ever floats your boat.

WPC 44 lbs is $137 plus $38 shipping to Ontario.
WPI 44 lbs is $300 plus $38 shipping to Ontario

Pretty good deal if you ask me

:lol: sorry never saw checked tos ee if anyone else replied.
I personally like Vanilla whey the best, mixes best with the other stuff I put in my shake :D
Thanks for the link Iain but I couldn't eat unflavored :barf: , the SF stuffs a great idea, if I could get it over here :grumble:

Back